PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Just got back...
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Just got back...  (Read 7570 times)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Just got back...
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 01:55:24 PM »

Jezza wrote

On a final note how on earth are those totally open and clearly token permiter barriers allowed?

I cannot agree more and neither incidentally can the Safety and Stewarding Staff at the Victoria Stadium.

God forbid they ever get a huge crowd or a bunch really up for a rumble. Their procedures are fine and all in place i just worry about the infrastructure

johnford a.c.s.

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 03:19:52 PM »

From where I was stood it just looked like typical derby verbals and to be expected. I would imagine the threats were being shouted from either side as segregation brings out the bravery in people  :D

and I heard about the scenes at the end and they were only beacuse a Northwich fan had trown a bottle at an Alty fan and this is obviously going to get the old blood boiling ? I spoke to a Northwich steward on the way out and they will not condone this behaviour by NORTHWICH Fans and did not have a bad word to say about Altrincham fans and did not blame any reaction as something was thrown (That is on CCTV).... Now our stewards may see it differently who knows  ;D

as i was in the control room watching everything ( we probaly could get a copy and let people see it ) the incident with the bottle i am 99% certain we caught the right person we were watching someother lad when something caught my eye. the person involved was warned a letter was being sent to his parents and if the c.c.t.v. is correct northwich will deal with this them selfs.

on our fans again for what i saw in the control room was a small element who's images were captured on camera.

on a serious note one home fan was heard given racial abuse in this day and age this is something i cant and will not condone nor will the club this is being dealt with also and i only hope everyother alty fan agrees with we need to kick this kind of abuse into touch.

apart from the banter it was a great night good time had by all please keep the faith we shall persivere

johnford a.c.s.

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 03:27:07 PM »

From where I was stood it just looked like typical derby verbals and to be expected. I would imagine the threats were being shouted from either side as segregation brings out the bravery in people  :D

and I heard about the scenes at the end and they were only beacuse a Northwich fan had trown a bottle at an Alty fan and this is obviously going to get the old blood boiling ? I spoke to a Northwich steward on the way out and they will not condone this behaviour by NORTHWICH Fans and did not have a bad word to say about Altrincham fans and did not blame any reaction as something was thrown (That is on CCTV).... Now our stewards may see it differently who knows  ;D

as i was in the control room watching everything ( we probaly could get a copy and let people see it ) the incident with the bottle i am 99% certain we caught the right person we were watching someother lad when something caught my eye. this was before i got a radio message for darren to say an object was thrown. the person involved was warned a letter was being sent to his parents and if the c.c.t.v. is correct northwich will deal with this them selfs. so yes i was vigilant in the control room but it worked in our favour me being there so all the blame will not tarnish our reputation.

on our fans again for what i saw in the control room was a small element who's images were captured on camera.

on a serious note one alty fan was heard given racial abuse in this day and age this is something i cant and will not condone nor will the club this is being dealt with also and i only hope everyother alty fan agrees with we need to kick this kind of abuse into touch.

apart from the banter it was a great night, good time had by all please keep the faith we shall persivere

johnford a.c.s.

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 03:30:42 PM »

as i was in the control room watching everything ( we probaly could get a copy and let people see it ) the incident with the bottle i am 99% certain we caught the right person we were watching someother lad when something caught my eye. this was before i got a radio message for darren to say an object was thrown. the person involved was warned a letter was being sent to his parents and if the c.c.t.v. is correct northwich will deal with this them selfs. so yes i was vigilant in the control room but it worked in our favour me being there so all the blame will not tarnish our reputation.

on a serious note one alty fan was heard given racial abuse in this day and age this is something i cant and will not condone nor will the club this is being dealt with also and i only hope everyother alty fan agrees with we need to kick this kind of abuse into touch.    :-[ :-[ :-[ ;D ;D ;D

apart from the banter it was a great night, good time had by all please keep the faith we shall persivere
and what green army is failing to mention is that about 450 of the 1298 crowd were from alty, no noise untill they scored and once they scored all it you could hear was a drum!

But back to the game, we were good. fell apart as always in the final third but over all every lad ran their heart out. chris senior is a fiend FACT!!!!

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 03:39:18 PM »

Is anybody able to confirm the official away attendance from last night?

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2007, 04:43:45 PM »

Seemed to me there was about 400 Alty there last night. Some fans were full of ale but there was no violence just a bit of aggressive banter that was helped along by crap segregation. It really pisses me off listening to people slate our own supporters on a public forum! We have no real hooligan problem just passionate support.  >:(

man in the stand

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 08:49:13 PM »

In retrospect the segregation distance between the fans wasn't enough and you ended up with needing a double line of stewards in the second half. A greater distance might have kept tempers' cooler...

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 11:16:54 PM »

i agree m i t s, segregation was very poor.

bighairedmike

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 12:44:24 PM »

the segregation was very poor and there was a coin thrown and not just a bottle. it was actually a 20p that just missed my head and hit the metal back of the stand. this coin definately came from the northwich side as i doubt that any alty fan would turn around and throw a 20p at another alty fan.

fair play to our stewards, and well done on tuesday night :)

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2007, 01:09:39 PM »

surely if a coin hit your head BHM it would become nestled in the hair which adorns you so well!

bighairedmike

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2007, 02:47:17 PM »

like i said. it just missed ;) it did go through the hair. just glad it missd me :) Fu*king Kn*b that threw it deserves a slap for hittin ma hair. some people these days have absolutely no respect for other peoples hair... >:(

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2007, 10:21:47 AM »

They prob threw a pound but it was intercepted by a Vics official who let you have 20p of it.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2007, 01:11:32 PM »

They prob threw a pound but it was intercepted by a Vics official who let you have 20p of it.

Very droll Gary.  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Just got back...