PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good Work Chaps
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Good Work Chaps  (Read 5693 times)

markecky

Re: Good Work Chaps
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 10:44:33 AM »

It'll get to the stage soon where you can't say anything funny without a post following it stating facts as to why you can't this post this or thats factually wrong.

Are you on some sort of mission to be portrayed as the man who must point out things out Phil?

It was a joke, a joke I probably would have made as well. Think of it in a different light...

If I walked past Darren or any of the lads tonight I might say (whilst laughing) "bloody hell, you lads will do anything to get out of paying a tenner".  Pretty sure they'd laugh and say" there must be easier ways etc" and life would move on.  I don't they would see it as an attack on the whole setup of stewards and the family unit.

I have mates who are students.  If they didn't get up until 2 one day when they had nothing to do..I might Say "you lazy b*astard, have you just got up" i wouldn't expect a detailed reply on how students as a whole are studious at this faculty or that faculty.

Don't appoint yourself as the man who must kill every joke dead and you might start to not be as "deeply pissed off" as you are now.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 10:46:15 AM by markecky »

Jezza

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 11:36:24 AM »

I bet that freeloader Geoff Goodwin is on the team coach and all.

Nice one hughsey!

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 11:42:57 AM »

It's not as if we're suggesting stewards should be manning the bar door or anything is it?  ;)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 11:55:16 AM »

Good job too!

That would really get me wound up  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thegazelle

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 10:23:35 PM »

I think the problem with it all is that some of the b@stard stewards are bloody students as well or even worse vice versa.

sorry but  i am not a stewardist after all one of my best mates is one and one gave me a lift home ,but that was probably to ensure i left northwich intact (thats northwich not me)
they are ok but i wouldnt want one living in our street as it could bring the house prices down.

As for the northwich stewards well dont get me started they are all (well some of them) obviously students studying to be doctors receptionists or Drama queens and they should be treated with contempt.

i too feel you should chill phi but the question has to be asked did you pay to get in?

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 11:54:29 PM »

Don't be bloody silly  ;) ;),

Of course I didn't. I also had a reserved car parking space and got a free brew  ;D ;D

Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good Work Chaps