PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 classless scum
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: classless scum  (Read 11378 times)

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: classless scum
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2010, 12:21:14 AM »

Has anyone else seen the T**t Saunder's response, what a complete arse. Anyone with any dignity or sense of right/wrong would not say something like this, just unbelievable.

From BBC.

Wrexham manager Dean Saunders:
"What can you say? I thought we were comfortable all night, even when we were down to 10 men.

"I seriously think that something has to be done about the standard of refereeing.

"We are going to appeal against the red card. I have to say that Tom Kearney's a great lad and no-one likes to see that happen. I'll be trying to speak to him [on Wednesday].

"But I know rank has not meant any harm to him. It was a block tackle but he got the ball.

"Frank slid in and he's said that Tom kicked the bottom of his foot and it's just connected on that spot.

"I think because [the referee] has been watching Match of the Day he's jumped on it straight away and sent Frank off.

"[I thought two Altrincham players] were going to get red cards but they never.

"I'm hoping that in a few years time I'm going to look back at this and say I'm glad it happened to me and I've learned something.

"I'm just coming out of games every week and saying the same things.

"We had enough chances to win and even in the last minute there was a blatant penalty on Andy Fleming, but [the referee] thought he couldn't give it because he should have given them a penalty earlier."

Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

jimmyhank

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2010, 12:26:26 AM »

Just goes to prove what a complete knob jockey he is.

robins1978

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2010, 12:41:36 AM »

Has anyone else seen the T**t Saunder's response, what a complete arse. Anyone with any dignity or sense of right/wrong would not say something like this, just unbelievable.

From BBC.

Wrexham manager Dean Saunders:
"What can you say? I thought we were comfortable all night, even when we were down to 10 men.

"I seriously think that something has to be done about the standard of refereeing.

"We are going to appeal against the red card. I have to say that Tom Kearney's a great lad and no-one likes to see that happen. I'll be trying to speak to him [on Wednesday].

"But I know rank has not meant any harm to him. It was a block tackle but he got the ball.

"Frank slid in and he's said that Tom kicked the bottom of his foot and it's just connected on that spot.

"I think because [the referee] has been watching Match of the Day he's jumped on it straight away and sent Frank off.

"[I thought two Altrincham players] were going to get red cards but they never.

"I'm hoping that in a few years time I'm going to look back at this and say I'm glad it happened to me and I've learned something.

"I'm just coming out of games every week and saying the same things.

"We had enough chances to win and even in the last minute there was a blatant penalty on Andy Fleming, but [the referee] thought he couldn't give it because he should have given them a penalty earlier."

Standard of reffing Saunders - yes he was bad but what about the standard of your pitch. It's a football field not a rugby field. Never mind trying to speak to Tom  - you should be going to the hospital to see him to apologise in person for your dodgy tackling player and your disgusting fans that booed a player when he was being taken from the field on a stretcher.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2010, 07:10:57 AM »

There was an idiot among the Alty fans last Saturday against Wimbledon who shouted "break his legs" and was immedately taken to task by an Alty fan.
I dont think he was an Alty fan and it was the same clown that reacted to a Northerner taunt by a Wimbledon fan by shouting "Im a Southerner and i'm stood here because I hate you lot that much"
My point is that "what did the decent Wrexham fans do at the ground last night?" Though it doesnt help when the tackle is condoned by Dean and the culprit gets a standing ovation.
I appreciate that there are some decent fans amongst them like those that have posted on here.

brian1925

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2010, 07:39:48 AM »

I didn't go to the game last night, but would like to say a few words in defence of Wrexham. I've always thought that their fans have been brilliant at Moss Lane and I had a very enjoyable day out when I went to the Wrexham-Chester game earlier in the season. A proper club with excellent facilities (unbelievable club shop) who have fallen on hard times, wth supporters who deserve better than the Conference and Dean Saunders. That said, you could see the potential of a rather large minority of Wrexham fans to cause trouble at the end of the Chester game - it really was like a war zone outside the Racecourse, but I guess that this sort of thing is just part and parcel of larger clubs with larger fan bases. It's a pity that things have kicked off between Alty and Wrexham, as I don't believe there has been any trouble between the two clubs in the past. Here's to hoping to a better relationship in the future and a speedy recovery for Tom and thanks to the Wrexham fans who have been on this forum and expressed their support for him.

Scottie

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2010, 07:52:14 AM »

Couldn't believe my ears. Been watching Alty for more than 35 years and have NEVER heared a badly injured player being booed off like that.

Narcissist

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2010, 08:03:58 AM »

Ive never heard of anything like this. I hope that Wrexham will make a statement to condemn it, but I doubt it.

This is a Full International who played 200 or more top flight games being clapped off for breaking someones leg. I know times are hard but theres no need to give up on compassion.

markecky

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2010, 08:12:55 AM »

I'm starting to feel sorry for Saunders now.  I think he is actually a bit weird.

Stuart Coburn did not have a save to make last night. Its like this weird obsession where he lists chances and crosses and writes them on a pad.

We didn't create a lot for their keeper either but we also had the ball in the box a few times.  However you won't hear us saying we had soooo many chances.  

Ryan Brown was through at one point, Col Little just could get his shot outside the six yard box.

And the ref put his whistle to his mouth to give a pen in the last minute and the changed his mind.

When they gave him another yea on his contract...what were they thinking?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 08:18:19 AM by markecky »

Manx Dragon

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2010, 08:13:25 AM »

First and foremost, apalled, disgusted and ashamed doesn't even cover how I felt when Kearny was booed off, absolutely disgraceful. I hope Tom has a speedy rcovery.
Not all of us are classless scum, but we did seem to have more than our fair share last night.

seasonticket

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2010, 09:11:20 AM »

A Point to consider. A few years ago a Man U player got a bad leg break at Anfield or Goodison (not sure which) and there were reports of the ambulance being attacked by scouse fans.
Wrexham has a lot of scouse in comers....................................................................................not suggesting anything but???????????

Cpd_Wrecsam

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2010, 09:26:34 AM »

Aye, the chanting from The ERS was bang out of order, and trust me, words we're said to alot of the youngsters- to which some showed remorse, othere weren't bothedr. Sad times, but you get idiots at every club.

Obviously the Frank/Kearney Challenge spoilt the game- hope he makes a quick recovery.

All the best.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2010, 09:30:26 AM »

Ruthinred.

This acutal topic is basically about the reaction of a minority of madcap Wrexham fans booing off an seriously injured Alty player last night.

I personally wasnt at the game so will not comment on the actual tackle..

What puzzles me, is that you feel the need to come on here and spout off the fact that you took 4 points off us this season and that we (in your opinion) will struggle next season.

Two points to your comments.

The majority of people at present are more concerned about one of our players suffering a horrendous injury plus the aggressive reaction by some Wrexham fans to Tom's injury as he was being taken off the pitch.

The last thing on Alty fans minds at present  is how Alty are going to perform next fkn season.

Point two.  The fact that you took four points off us is irrelevant.. Do you go on your oppositions site every week spouting off about how many points you have accrued over the season...  (I fancy you dont do that, mainly due to the fact that you havent got as many points as half the teams in the league anyway).

VofD

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2010, 09:53:06 AM »

best of luck tom kearney, we should have never let him go

out of order booing him off like ( the minority that did)

your team got away with some disgusting challenges also, im sure you barracked Luke Holden as Doran went in two footed on him , so get off your high horses

i think you lot will struggle next season,  ;D

Doran got the ball and was nowhere near the man,  The ref had lost it by then.

And no we never barracked Holden at all...we barracked the ref.

If we'll struggle what the hell will you do with Mad Dean in charge for another year and a smaller budget.  You'll be lucky to stay up even with your 54 man squad.

mad dean is sh*te but he still took 4 pts off you lot this season

Take a look at the league table, you clown.

ruthinred

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2010, 09:54:36 AM »

Ruthinred.

This acutal topic is basically about the reaction of a minority of madcap Wrexham fans booing off an seriously injured Alty player last night.

I personally wasnt at the game so will not comment on the actual tackle..

What puzzles me, is that you feel the need to come on here and spout off the fact that you took 4 points off us this season and that we (in your opinion) will struggle next season.

Two points to your comments.

The majority of people at present are more concerned about one of our players suffering a horrendous injury plus the aggressive reaction by some Wrexham fans to Tom's injury as he was being taken off the pitch.

The last thing on Alty fans minds at present  is how Alty are going to perform next fkn season.

Point two.  The fact that you took four points off us is irrelevant.. Do you go on your oppositions site every week spouting off about how many points you have accrued over the season...  (I fancy you dont do that, mainly due to the fact that you havent got as many points as half the teams in the league anyway).

get well soon Tom, deserved red card for Frank

wrexham fans are evil ::)

you lot are abit obsessed with saunders

Doran and Lawton didnt cover themselves with glory either

Narcissist

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2010, 10:08:46 AM »

you lot are abit obsessed with saunders

Doran and Lawton didnt cover themselves with glory either

I think Dean Saunders is more obsessed with Dean Saunders than we are.

Did Doran and Lawton break any legs? I believe the over the hill ex-pro who has played 28 times internationally and countless times at the top level of british football should have known better than not to be ashamed. In 20 years as a pro he still thinks 'studs up' is the right approach?

Doran and Lawton didnt return the favour, their behavior is rational given the circumstances.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 classless scum