PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 classless scum
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: classless scum  (Read 11372 times)

CPD Wrecsam

Re: classless scum
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 11:34:21 PM »

best of luck tom kearney, we should have never let him go

out of order booing him off like ( the minority that did)

your team got away with some disgusting challenges also, im sure you barracked Luke Holden as Doran went in two footed on him , so get off your high horses

i think you lot will struggle next season,  ;D

Minority Ruthin Red, it was very loud from where i was!

Yes the game was very dirty after the tackle on Kearney, but you would expect it wouldnt you, their captain was stretchered off with a broken leg, got booed off, Altrincham players must have been fuming!

Also heard that a Wrexham fan gloated about kearneys injury to Altrinchams number 21 who then spat at this supporter and is being interviewed by police, football players are human you know, when somebody has their leg broken, fans booing, fans gloating, Altrinchams players, as i have said before, must have been fuming, if it was the other way around, we would be fuming, as would our players, its swings and roundabouts, but our fans were disgraceful

ruthinred

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 11:35:27 PM »

your team got away with some disgusting challenges also, im sure you barracked Luke Holden as Doran went in two footed on him , so get off your high horses

Doran got the ball and was nowhere near the man,  The ref had lost it by then.

And no we never barracked Holden at all...we barracked the ref.

If we'll struggle what the hell will you do with Mad Dean in charge for another year and a smaller budget.  You'll be lucky to stay up even with your 54 man squad.

mad dean is sh*te but he still took 4 pts off you lot this season

CPD Wrecsam

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 11:36:39 PM »

If we'll struggle what the hell will you do with Mad Dean in charge for another year and a smaller budget.  You'll be lucky to stay up even with your 54 man squad.

Must say, being a Wrexham fan, it saddens me seeing our club falling this low, and we look like an average conference side under Madcap Saunders, just a few years ago we were in league 1, sad times

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2010, 11:39:11 PM »

Must say, being a Wrexham fan, it saddens me seeing our club falling this low, and we look like an average conference side under Madcap Saunders, just a few years ago we were in league 1, sad times

you are a miles bigger club,but no better on the pitch than alty  at the moment

markecky

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2010, 11:43:00 PM »

mad dean is sh*te but he still took 4 pts off you lot this season

Keep talking..you're making yourself look more stupid each time.

CPD Wrecsam

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2010, 11:43:21 PM »

That has been proved in the 2 trophy games, and tonight, the game in the league at Moss Lane was one of the flashes of good football we have seen in a couple of games this season, apart from that we have been dire, we didnt even score past chester  :-[

Anyway, you are a much better team then you were last season, and best of luck for the rest of the season, maybe you can finish in the 'single figure' places, that will show just how much you have improved over the last few seasons

RocketDan

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2010, 11:44:19 PM »

your team got away with some disgusting challenges also, im sure you barracked Luke Holden as Doran went in two footed on him, so get off your high horses

I was expecting a red for this because like Sinclair', it was a dangerous tackle (two footed with studs showing).

The difference was, the ball was loose and winnable. I'd say Doran's tackle was more 70/30 challenge than a 50/50.

As he didn't give the red, i can't see why he gave a yellow.

Draig Wrecsam

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2010, 11:49:24 PM »

Can I just apologise on behalf of the idiots who let down our club tonight and disgracefully booed one of our former players off the pitch when he was clearly in a lot of pain.

Please do not make the mistake of thinking all Wrexham fans behave this way, as myself and my friends felt sick to the stomach with complete embarrassment and shame. I was behind the goal myself, and even in there some fans were applauding him off, although it did seem we were in the minority.

I hope Kearney is back in action soon.

markecky

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2010, 11:50:17 PM »

Can I just apologise on behalf of the idiots who let down our club tonight and disgracefully booed one of our former players off the pitch when he was clearly in a lot of pain.

Please do not make the mistake of thinking all Wrexham fans behave this way, as myself and my friends felt sick to the stomach with complete embarrassment and shame. I was behind the goal myself, and even in there some fans were applauding him off, although it did seem we were in the minority.

Thanks for taking the time to come on and post.

CPD Wrecsam

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2010, 11:51:42 PM »

I agree with this, how Ruthin Red feels the minority were booing i dont know, our fans were a disgrace to our club tonight, embarrasing, completely embarrasing, how would they feel if it was the other way around, they need to smell the coffee

Foz

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2010, 11:52:32 PM »

your team got away with some disgusting challenges also, im sure you barracked Luke Holden as Doran went in two footed on him, so get off your high horses

I was expecting a red for this because like Sinclair', it was a dangerous tackle (two footed with studs showing).

The difference was, the ball was loose and winnable. I'd say Doran's tackle was more 70/30 challenge than a 50/50.

As he didn't give the red, i can't see why he gave a yellow.

The fact the Wrexham player was no where near him was what probably made the ref only book him. I didn't think it was studs up, but it was 2 footed.

I think that deserved a red card, no cpmplaints from me, the thing that annoyed the fans around me was that the ref had his yellow in his hand, then decided to change to a red.
CPD - I think that a lot of refs have yellow note books these days, that may explain the seeming 'change of mind.' The moment the tackle happened, I thought the ref's reaction indicated he was off.

jimmyhank

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2010, 11:58:01 PM »

Thanks for your comments Draig Wrecsam.

markecky

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2010, 12:00:36 AM »

I agree with this, how Ruthin Red feels the minority were booing i dont know, our fans were a disgrace to our club tonight, embarrasing, completely embarrasing, how would they feel if it was the other way around, they need to smell the coffee

I think if it was the other way around you fans would have quite rightly jumped the segregation and kicked f**k out of anyone doing it.

robins1978

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2010, 12:03:55 AM »

Well said Ecky. The only challenge of ours that dissapointed me tonight was when Rob Lawton shoulder barged their player and he fell over the hoardings and Rob just ran off didnt check he was OK, but not his fault at way hoardings  / surround is built in a supposedly international stadium ??

Alex

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2010, 12:07:20 AM »

i was more shocked to see the man who had just carried out the tackle be given a standing ovation as he left the field (not a minority as i witnessed the MAJORITY of the ground do this)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 classless scum