PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 classless scum
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: classless scum  (Read 11375 times)

Alex

classless scum
« on: March 09, 2010, 08:42:25 PM »

Wrexham fans end of!

VofD

Re: classless scum
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 08:52:02 PM »

AGREED

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 09:00:11 PM »

CPD Wrecsam

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 10:20:56 PM »

Must say, the actions of some of our fans today disgusted me

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 10:28:35 PM »

This seems a very fair-minded comment and I think we should be careful not to tar all Wrexham fans with the same brush.
Come on Alty!

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 10:29:16 PM »

This seems a very fair-minded comment and I think we should be careful not to tar all Wrexham fans with the same brush.
[/quote

totally agree

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 10:37:32 PM »

Fair do's to you, you didnt have to come on here and say that.  sounded like a bad tackle.
another lad out for the season, Best wishes to Tom, Get well soon lad.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 11:06:49 PM »

Some were just mindless idiots >:(

RocketDan

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 11:08:30 PM »

most of the people in the stand we were in seemed fairly ok and clapped kearney when he was stretchered off.

Sadly, the 300 or so people in the stand behind the goal seemed like mongs.

CPD Wrecsam

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 11:13:51 PM »

Im just disgusted and felt like i had to come on here and say my piece, nobody deserves to leave the field on a stretcher, and those that have to do not deserve to be booed. I seen the tackle as a 50/50, Frank went in 2 footed, studs showing, and Kearney was slow into the challenge, and the inevitable happened. I think that deserved a red card, no cpmplaints from me, the thing that annoyed the fans around me was that the ref had his yellow in his hand, then decided to change to a red. It was Franks fault he got sent off, not Kearneys, im just disgusted that he got booed off, i stood up and clapped, despite getting weird looks from those around me, its horrible to see any player leave the field in so much pain, and also when Marc Williams went off injured at Moss Lane in the Trophy, he got clapped by your supporters.

Also, if any fan behind the goal reads this forum, you should hang your heads in shame singing 'Your going home in a Wrexham ambulance' Total idiots! Disgrace to the club!

jimmyhank

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 11:19:03 PM »

Im just disgusted and felt like i had to come on here and say my piece, nobody deserves to leave the field on a stretcher, and those that have to do not deserve to be booed. I seen the tackle as a 50/50, Frank went in 2 footed, studs showing, and Kearney was slow into the challenge, and the inevitable happened. I think that deserved a red card, no cpmplaints from me, the thing that annoyed the fans around me was that the ref had his yellow in his hand, then decided to change to a red. It was Franks fault he got sent off, not Kearneys, im just disgusted that he got booed off, i stood up and clapped, despite getting weird looks from those around me, its horrible to see any player leave the field in so much pain, and also when Marc Williams went off injured at Moss Lane in the Trophy, he got clapped by your supporters.

Well done CPD. I admire and applaud your views.

markecky

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2010, 11:22:55 PM »

Thank you CPD, maybe you have calmed me down a bit.

I have never heard that in 24 years of watching Alty.  I'm not wet behind the ears.  I have told people to get up and stop acting/diving and then realised that its a bit more serious and shut up.

Its an unwritten rule in football that you clap players off on stretchers isn't it?  Maybe even more so when that player was one of yours who didn't really want to leave.

The tackle looked 50/50 to me, although a Wrexham fan in touch with my mate said he thought it was a red.  Hard to say, and I can understand the ref getting some stick.

It was clear from when our players all waved the physio over and then walked about with there head in their hands that something was very wrong.  I expected a hush to come over the ground but the stretcher was booed on as if he was acting and then he was booed off whilst f**king strapped to it and down the tunnel.

It was certainly not all Wrexham fans but it was loud.

I liked Wrexham.  I actually think its an honour to see my team play at their ground as sad as that may sound.  The 1500 they brought that year was one of the best away supports I have ever seen.

Tonight was disgusting and if the two sets of fans had been closer you would have some really ugly scenes.  I can't fight my way out of a paper bag but I haven't been that incensed for years.

Hope Tom gets better soon.

EDIT:  Jesus wept..."Your going home in a Wrexham ambulance'"...i didn't even hear that.  Oh dear me..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:24:48 PM by markecky »

ruthinred

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 11:27:03 PM »

best of luck tom kearney, we should have never let him go

out of order booing him off like ( the minority that did)

your team got away with some disgusting challenges also, im sure you barracked Luke Holden as Doran went in two footed on him , so get off your high horses

i think you lot will struggle next season,  ;D

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 11:31:33 PM »

Like yourselves  :D

markecky

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2010, 11:31:49 PM »

best of luck tom kearney, we should have never let him go

out of order booing him off like ( the minority that did)

your team got away with some disgusting challenges also, im sure you barracked Luke Holden as Doran went in two footed on him , so get off your high horses

i think you lot will struggle next season,  ;D

Doran got the ball and was nowhere near the man,  The ref had lost it by then.

And no we never barracked Holden at all...we barracked the ref.

If we'll struggle what the hell will you do with Mad Dean in charge for another year and a smaller budget.  You'll be lucky to stay up even with your 54 man squad.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 classless scum