News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Charity Football Tournament

Author Topic: Charity Football Tournament  (Read 2909 times)

jordan tyms

« on: July 07, 2010, 09:38:41 PM »

I am organising a 5 a side football tournament on Saturday 7th August in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care at The Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre in Wythenshawe (next to Etrop Grange). £30 per team. Max. 7 players per team. If your interested in entering a team please let me know and I'll pop a registration form in the post. There will also be a sports raffle on the day including the chance to win a pair of tickets to watch LCCC at Old Trafford. All proceeds go to Marie Curie Cancer Care. Either send me a pm or e-mail jordantyms@hotmail.com for further info.
Thanks
Jordan 

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Charity Football Tournament
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 10:29:08 PM »

Good luck Jordan, this is an excellent cause and I hope the day is a big success.
Come on Alty!

York Alty

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 11:05:56 PM »

top cause - well done sir.

RedWhiteRedWhite

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 11:30:16 AM »

Fair play and all....excellent cause - I myself have just completed a gruelling two day bike ride in order to donate money to the same line of work - but crikey...."The Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre"....?!!?

Is that closely twinned with the "Basra centre for holistic enlightenment" ... Or perhaps staffed by the "Beirut Village Fete' Community Association"...

;D

qwertyuiop

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 10:46:13 PM »

Fair play and all....excellent cause - I myself have just completed a gruelling two day bike ride in order to donate money to the same line of work - but crikey...."The Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre"....?!!?

Is that closely twinned with the "Basra centre for holistic enlightenment" ... Or perhaps staffed by the "Beirut Village Fete' Community Association"...

;D
Why do you feel the need to ridicule the Woodhouse Park Lifestyle centre, is it for your own self importance, gratification, does it make you feel better, please be big enough to let us know or are you small and narrow minded.

jamestimperleyrobin

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 10:47:51 PM »

Good idea, good luck :)

finnquark

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 12:01:41 AM »

;D
Why do you feel the need to ridicule the Woodhouse Park Lifestyle centre, is it for your own self importance, gratification, does it make you feel better, please be big enough to let us know or are you small and narrow minded.

Seconded

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 10:15:41 AM »

Sounds good

jordan tyms

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 08:57:17 PM »

Thanks to tremendous generosity by David Lloyd Leisure all players registered for the tournament will receive a free 1 day pass to David Lloyd Leisure in Cheadle.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team