PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Buying Altrincham as fans
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Buying Altrincham as fans  (Read 6088 times)

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Buying Altrincham as fans
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 07:10:39 PM »

my understanding is we can all buy shares from the club if we want. just see derek wilshaw thus all being part owners

Dougals Dad

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 07:45:27 PM »

Points of reference for this one:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_4600000/newsid_4606200/4606266.stm?bw=bb&mp=rm&news=1&nol_storyid=4606266&bbcws=1

I am sure I read on the BBC website of another club hoping to raise £1mill from a similar scheme.

As for calling the scheme, "I believe alty fans to be daft," suggests this could be soeone taking the piss out of us.

I hope I'm wrong & suggest Scottytee put this idea to http://www.ideas4alty.com/
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 07:50:26 PM by Jennifers Dad »

thegazelle

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 08:35:13 PM »

redhill Alty.

Do you think scotty's  dad would understand the scheme? it could be the best effort from the family since his gran worked in the pools office.

RocketDan

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 08:38:43 PM »

you are selling two million pixels to a fan base of 1,000 tops.

you may have a lot left over.

markecky

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 08:48:14 PM »

Points of reference for this one:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_4600000/newsid_4606200/4606266.stm?bw=bb&mp=rm&news=1&nol_storyid=4606266&bbcws=1

I am sure I read on the BBC website of another club hoping to raise £1mill from a similar scheme.

As for calling the scheme, "I believe alty fans to be daft," suggests this could be soeone taking the piss out of us.

I hope I'm wrong & suggest Scottytee put this idea to http://www.ideas4alty.com/

I may have edited the email address a little.

Jezza

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 09:51:55 AM »

The e-mail has changed from footrballgame2005 or something.

I sent an e-mail excitedly asking for more details on this innovative scheme and have heard nothing.

DISGRACE!

That Nigerian bloke still hasn't told me where to send my money and he sounded well legit.

rafo

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2008, 10:18:48 AM »

The e-mail has changed from footrballgame2005 or something.

I sent an e-mail excitedly asking for more details on this innovative scheme and have heard nothing.

DISGRACE!

That Nigerian bloke still hasn't told me where to send my money and he sounded well legit.

Jezza

Is This The Man You Are Talking About??

From Ch4:

George Agdgdgwngo is an African scamster who'll try to get hold of your bank details using a variety of stupid stories to lure you into giving him access to your cash. As the representative of Money Removal PLC, he needs to transfer your money from the current vault whilst it's being steam cleaned, otherwise it'll get wet.

Or maybe the entire bank vault is being redecorated and refurbished with a Christmas theme? George is also responsible for many international competitions that accumulates all the 1ps and 2ps people forget about into a monies pot worth over £80! Just let him know your details and he'll wire over your winnings immediately.

altyf

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2008, 05:43:44 PM »

ok in that case we dont need as much i have worked it out if we survive in the conference this year we could win the league next year by investing upto £3million on players and that wud cover s for conference and league two after that moeny makes itself once we get promoted league money better than non league

naw that was my brother i dont have altyfans myself and he never uses his so i am

i think it would be a great idea rather than jsut sit back watch our club struggle all the time

I would rather have a club in ten years, whether that means struggling in the conference, or even relegation. Take this idea elsewhere...we are a club that has showed it is willing to make sacrafices to benefit the long term stability of the club and based on the post highlighted in bold above, you are either a glory hunter with a ridiculous idea or someone who simply doesn't have a clue about running a club.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 05:45:58 PM by Moss Lane Man »

scottytee

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 11:43:26 AM »

no i know what i am talking about i want to see the altrincham of old were they won the conference back to back only reason didnt get league football was cause no promotion other wise they would been there years ago and even higher and all the big clubs know this and fact we are fns and not glory hunters shows that but as for my plan either your for it or against it but by 2025 if not sooner i would have altrincham playing premiership football

Alex

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 11:47:15 AM »

no i know what i am talking about i want to see the altrincham of old were they won the conference back to back only reason didnt get league football was cause no promotion other wise they would been there years ago and even higher and all the big clubs know this and fact we are fns and not glory hunters shows that but as for my plan either your for it or against it but by 2025 if not sooner i would have altrincham playing premiership football

yeah and i'd be the leagues top goal scorer  ::)

Wilmslow Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 03:00:21 PM »

Beam us up Scottytee  ::)
Acton_Alty has now moved to Chiswick...Wilmslow!

Dougals Dad

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 07:51:21 PM »

http://www.ideas4alty.com/ if you are determined

Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Buying Altrincham as fans