PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Gatherings of more than 6 banned in England
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gatherings of more than 6 banned in England  (Read 6782 times)

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Gatherings of more than 6 banned in England
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2020, 08:52:45 AM »

If the season starts with no fans. Let the clubs screen their own games live say £15 season ticket holders free and home club to keep the money.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2020, 09:05:31 AM »

If the season starts with no fans. Let the clubs screen their own games live say £15 season ticket holders free and home club to keep the money.

Its either that or keep putting the season back.£15 is a  bit much,its a tenner for league 2 games.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2020, 01:30:27 AM »

Jezza, with regard to death rates, it is worth noting that there was one day when 32 deaths were 'reported' - obviously anomalously high, and probably a hangover from bank holiday weekend or something. Wednesday saw 8 deaths reported - two less than the previous Wednesday, with Thursday being one up from the previous week. Of course if deaths were in the thirties plus through next week one might be worried - extremely unlikely though.

It is worrying that the consensus seems to be that we could see games periodically called off for years, or even decades to come because of "cases" if the big pharmaceutical companies fail to come up with a safe and effective vaccine - and bang on cue, an astrazeneca vaccine study is put on hold due to an adverse reaction. We have to find a way to carry on with our lives and our football with or without a vaccine. Years of a de facto capacity of 1200 (if we're lucky) is too depressing for words

Silent but Ledley

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2020, 08:22:18 AM »

From what I have read on the internet this morning there are 13 exemptions from the 6 rule one includes sporting events inside or outside. What this quite means for our football I don't know. SBL

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2020, 10:08:06 AM »

From what I have read on the internet this morning there are 13 exemptions from the 6 rule one includes sporting events inside or outside. What this quite means for our football I don't know. SBL
That's for participants though, not spectators.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2020, 11:39:07 AM »

i'd be interested to know what plans the club has for the difficult of issue of distancing, especially where there are narrow parts of the ground such as between the turnstiles and the Golf Road end, and the gates onto the Chequers End from the pop side and the Family Stand. Also on and off the Main Stand.

Seth

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2020, 11:56:35 AM »

It seems at the moment Step 3 and below will be allowed fans but Step 1 and 2 won't be, until something changes.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Gatherings of more than 6 banned in England