PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 No Twitter updates.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: No Twitter updates.  (Read 47711 times)

York Alty is back

Re: No Twitter updates.
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2017, 11:37:10 PM »

Well, I wasnt at the game.

Had I been, i would have walked.

Dingo, there are many more than just the 24. Perhaps not as vocal, but at least these 24 were still paying....

https://twitter.com/altrinchamfc/status/843120452432224256

How does that not accurately reflect events?

What about the below? This is what was being referenced by the twitter post:
"15: A number of Alty fans (about two dozen it seems) leave terrace in protest at chairman".

That is not the problem quote. Go back a bit on this tread
can you be very specific in identifying what you beleive the 'problem quote' is please? This thread is long, too long to try and guess what's going on in your mind. Thanks.

dingo

« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2017, 11:39:17 PM »

I think you're confusing me with someone else dingo, I was not at the review meeting. You can find the bits about the £41k and the rent free in black and white on the ccw if you so wish.

Whether we are financially well run will become more apparent in years to come without sales of players to Sunderland, runs to the FA cup 2nd rd, tv money for the Burton games, crowds of 2,000 3 or 4 times a season etc.

We aren't going to get wound up by HMRC this week no, although that is the bare minimum of compete you'd expect. We are however singularly failing to correlate any off pitch improvement onto on the field matters so it's much the same thing.

As I said, I love your viewpoint but you'll just have to forgive me for waiting to see it actually prove productive first. Crisis of faith and all that.

I didnt think you were there as you wouldn't have written what you just wrote. The finance guy said ballers from this forum was talking nonsense about the financials of the club and he went indepth on where the money came for the csh. You should watch it or request the minutes, I don't like to see someone make themselves look foolish when info to the contrary is out their

It's no problem mate, you don't look too foolish, even though you don't seem to know who the finance guy is (is he related to running man?). If in the meantime it turns out that club has never lent the CSH money or provided use of facilities rent free as stated on the community sides official accounts or the financial figures of the football club were not boosted by the sale of Duncan, tv money, FA cup prize money or some excellent crowds (largely one off affairs that we're not likely to see again I'm afraid) then I'll happily get you a pint at barwell/Coalville/mickleover sports next season.

Never was the saying a little knowledge is a dangerous thing more appropriate

Seriously mate watch the review before you comment further on the financials, u get taking apart.

Cant believe no one told you, probably didnt have the heart....

taxi Phil

« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2017, 11:41:05 PM »

This is becoming the most boring thread of the year so far.

casper

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2017, 11:45:35 PM »

That is not the problem quote. Go back a bit on this tread

If your reffering to the whole 17 tweets this has been covered by me. Go back in the thread.

If its not about the reference to the protest, what the hell is the issue?

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2017, 11:45:44 PM »

This is becoming the most boring thread of the year so far.
a bit like this season 😂😂
ParkINson's red and white army

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2017, 11:46:56 PM »

I think you're confusing me with someone else dingo, I was not at the review meeting. You can find the bits about the £41k and the rent free in black and white on the ccw if you so wish.

Whether we are financially well run will become more apparent in years to come without sales of players to Sunderland, runs to the FA cup 2nd rd, tv money for the Burton games, crowds of 2,000 3 or 4 times a season etc.

We aren't going to get wound up by HMRC this week no, although that is the bare minimum of compete you'd expect. We are however singularly failing to correlate any off pitch improvement onto on the field matters so it's much the same thing.

As I said, I love your viewpoint but you'll just have to forgive me for waiting to see it actually prove productive first. Crisis of faith and all that.

I didnt think you were there as you wouldn't have written what you just wrote. The finance guy said ballers from this forum was talking nonsense about the financials of the club and he went indepth on where the money came for the csh. You should watch it or request the minutes, I don't like to see someone make themselves look foolish when info to the contrary is out their

It's no problem mate, you don't look too foolish, even though you don't seem to know who the finance guy is (is he related to running man?). If in the meantime it turns out that club has never lent the CSH money or provided use of facilities rent free as stated on the community sides official accounts or the financial figures of the football club were not boosted by the sale of Duncan, tv money, FA cup prize money or some excellent crowds (largely one off affairs that we're not likely to see again I'm afraid) then I'll happily get you a pint at barwell/Coalville/mickleover sports next season.

Never was the saying a little knowledge is a dangerous thing more appropriate

Seriously mate watch the review before you comment further on the financials, u get taking apart.

Cant believe no one told you, probably didnt have the heart....

I think you're struggling now pal to be honest.

York Alty is back

« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2017, 11:56:56 PM »

Dingo. Perhaps its me. I have been over here twenty five years so my brain is starting to go a bit Geoff Boycott.                I will ask one more time, please state clearly precisely what your issue is regarding the Twitter feeds, which message and why? Please. If you can't specify that I'll just move along to the Nuneaton game thread because life really is too short to be guessing. Thanks again. X.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2017, 12:12:47 AM »

I stood in the second half where the protestors stood in the first and loads of leaflets were scattered on the ground there, which by there location would indicate they weren't even handed out.

Why did our social media guy not report the singing of cheerio cheerio, mmm wonder which way he lent.....

5 posts, registered this username on Saturday evening at 8pm. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out whose agenda is being pushed here. A family member or close friend of the Chairman no doubt.

Sorry mate not a family member or close friend, just part of the majority who disagree with your groups agenda

'My group', lol. I don't have a group but the London Alty lads I normally go with who will all be known to our away day regulars want Rowley to step down as Chairman without exception. Most of us have been going since the 1980s or earlier and through thick and thin. If Graham Rowley worked in my office he would have been removed from his role some time ago.

bighairedmike

« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2017, 12:24:30 AM »

Come on dingo. Perhaps most people around you weren't applauding - they really were around where I was stood under the gantry. A number of us against the advertising hoardings turned round to applaud the protesters - this may have obscured your view. There honestly was a lot of support for those who left - I've no reason whatsoever to lie. These divisions are real mate, they can't just be swept under the carpet.

I have no doubt there is a division and I admire the 24 for their courage but if you honestly say to me are they more people in favour of the protestors view than against you are wrong. I don't think you believe that. I think more people probably applauded Tha i give credit for but the social media person did not reflect accurately events, he spun them to his own ends and he knows it deep down 2. Where I was sat I was about 3 meters from him

Can you please expand on this?

dingo

« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2017, 07:12:49 AM »

Come on dingo. Perhaps most people around you weren't applauding - they really were around where I was stood under the gantry. A number of us against the advertising hoardings turned round to applaud the protesters - this may have obscured your view. There honestly was a lot of support for those who left - I've no reason whatsoever to lie. These divisions are real mate, they can't just be swept under the carpet.

I have no doubt there is a division and I admire the 24 for their courage but if you honestly say to me are they more people in favour of the protestors view than against you are wrong. I don't think you believe that. I think more people probably applauded Tha i give credit for but the social media person did not reflect accurately events, he spun them to his own ends and he knows it deep down 2. Where I was sat I was about 3 meters from him

Reread my posts and you will come across the piece of fraction composed by the social media lad. By the way GR would be your boss in an office sarf alty, pity none of you guys are as successful as him so you could really do something about deposing him

York Alty is back

« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2017, 07:24:57 AM »

That's a no then Dingo.

Apart from Mrs. Windsor everybody is accountable to somebody, no matter their perceived abilities.

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2017, 07:28:13 AM »

Absolute rubbish, the Popular Side and Golf Road End applauded. Don't distort the facts to suit your own argument. You sound like a member of the Board.

I was stood on the Popular side and didn't see anyone applaud. Admittedly, I cant speak for the entire terrace but not one person in my vicinity did. I'm just being honest here. 

Jimmy

« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2017, 07:30:19 AM »

Stan that is simply a lie

bighairedmike

« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2017, 07:35:21 AM »

Reread my posts and you will come across the piece of fraction composed by the social media lad. By the way GR would be your boss in an office sarf alty, pity none of you guys are as successful as him so you could really do something about deposing him

Youve missed my point. I'm not referring to the tweet. You claim you were sat 3 meters away from the social media guy. Can you expand on this?

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2017, 07:38:09 AM »

Stan that is simply a lie

Honestly, it's not. I'm not saying it didn't happen just that it was not at all obvious if it did.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 No Twitter updates.