PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolutely fuming here
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Absolutely fuming here  (Read 17672 times)

andrewflynn

Absolutely fuming here
« on: February 16, 2016, 08:36:50 PM »

Not only are we playing badly, but we've surrendered a large fragment of our home advantage by allowing Chester fans into the popular side. We are supposed to be at f**king home. No other club in the league would over accommodate away fans like that. As a result we've zero chance of willing the team on vocally in the second half.

andrewflynn

Re: Absolutely fuming here
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 08:42:15 PM »

Sorry to open up this whole saga again but I'm very disappointed in the club. These are fans that tried ripping the fencing down a few months ago. They've let two smoke bombs off under that roof tonight. So we've afforded them this respect, for what exactly? Bring a f**king coat.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 09:07:48 PM »

Looking forward to being the nicest club in the Conference North.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 09:15:51 PM »

More annoyed Reeves hasn't started to be honest
Full time and proud of it

andrewflynn

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 09:20:40 PM »

0-3 and we are stood here like practical away fans. Third smoke bomb goes off just metres to our left. Absolutely farcical.

brian1925

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 09:23:09 PM »

I doubt whether Chester fans not being in the popular side or Reeves being in the starting X1 would have made the slightest difference tonight. The text updates have us being absolutely battered.
Down and out I'm afraid.

andrewflynn

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 09:26:08 PM »

Left early.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 09:30:15 PM »

Left after 3 rd goal, we have not been battered, we just have not turned up. Completely flat and lack luster from the start. I do not understand it, but I will not stand and watch it. Really annoyed at he complete lack of effort from most of the players.

Also need segregation in the main stand. Really frustrating having gloating away fans in and amongst us.

andrewflynn

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2016, 09:46:31 PM »

I left after the third as well. It was garbage that. Of course the result wasn't down to the segregation. However, when Altrincham fans had to stand there and watch as away fans are accommodated into our terraces, it took a bite out of the vocal support that was never regained. Can't put into words how annoyed I am at that farce tonight.

jhcorbett

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2016, 09:57:21 PM »

I doubt whether Chester fans not being in the popular side or Reeves being in the starting X1 would have made the slightest difference tonight. The text updates have us being absolutely battered.
Down and out I'm afraid.

Indeed, where Chester fans were allowed to stand makes no difference to the fact that our team served up dogsh*t sandwiches from minute 1 to paying Alty fans tonight. Truly shockingly inept when you can't pass a ball 5 yards to a team-mate.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2016, 10:08:19 PM »

It does to me, I go every game and got overlooked tonight yet again, this time for the same people that ripped fences down in the FA Cup game

andrewflynn

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 10:12:34 PM »

It does to me, I go every game and got overlooked tonight yet again, this time for the same people that ripped fences down in the FA Cup game

Yep. It's not about the team at all tonight. It's about the club and how they've, again, let the regular paying fans down by fencing us like cattle into a proportion of the ground that renders our vocal support useless. I had a proper "why bother" moment tonight. So annoyed.

Anyway, far from relegated. We can't play worse than that this season, surely. Onwards boys.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2016, 10:16:52 PM »

Yep. It's not about the team at all tonight. It's about the club and how they've, again, let the regular paying fans down by fencing us like cattle into a proportion of the ground that renders our vocal support useless. I had a proper "why bother" moment tonight. So annoyed.

Anyway, far from relegated. We can't play worse than that this season, surely. Onwards boys.
why do we keep doing this? ? Madness
ParkINson's red and white army

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2016, 10:22:47 PM »

Agree with all the above. Beyond hacked off with this repeated farce. No doubt someone from the club will be along soon with a good explanation of why it is done.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 11:51:10 PM by MadFrankie »
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

Salfordalty

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2016, 08:32:19 AM »

There can be no good explanation for last night. You can't defend what was happening off the pitch or on it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolutely fuming here