PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SHOCKING
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: SHOCKING  (Read 9684 times)

VofD

Re: SHOCKING
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2009, 01:16:09 PM »

Yesterday's performance was  GUTLESS and CLUELESS. The worst I've seen this season. >:( >:( >:(

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2009, 01:35:18 PM »

OK from what I have read on here about the game yesterday it is obvious that Alty were not good.
I dont think it helps the likes of Robbie Williams who will probably read all this about himself.

Lets draw breath and realise where the lad was playing (welsh league) before he came to us.

He did a decent job whilst Greg was out with mumps and to berate him just because we lost to Mansfield away (who to be fair are not a bad side) is a bit unfair..

I dont particulary like Mansfield as a club and it was one reason why I didnt go yesterday. (before you say Alty get a percent of the gate money. I will find a way of donating my entrance fee to the club) ..

Its not the end of the world folks. We are still in a healthy league position..

I am more concerened about our disciplinary record than anything else.

Cmon Alty.

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2009, 01:39:11 PM »

After their first I turned to my daughter and said "He'll never score an easier goal than that"!!!

Altygirlsroleinmoss

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2009, 01:41:27 PM »

I attend to lots of matches home & away but mainly at home I must agree with the main conclusion we was awful today! But most of all our manager Heathcote let the players & fans down with his attitude in defeat.

We was beaten by a better side who played the game inthe true spirit of the FA Cup.

Heathcote needs to write an apology to their manager & fans for his attitude.

Rant Over

Butty

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2009, 05:04:27 PM »

Yesterday's performance was  GUTLESS and CLUELESS. The worst I've seen this season. >:( >:( >:(

All it takes is one bad performance..........

Altyant

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2009, 05:16:06 PM »

After their first I turned to my daughter and said "He'll never score an easier goal than that"!!!

Just a shame you were wrong  :(

Altyant

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2009, 05:16:54 PM »

I attend to lots of matches home & away but mainly at home I must agree with the main conclusion we was awful today! But most of all our manager Heathcote let the players & fans down with his attitude in defeat.

We was beaten by a better side who played the game inthe true spirit of the FA Cup.

Rant Over

Im guessing your a Mansfield fan in disguise?

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2009, 11:44:35 PM »

i have never over rated robbie williams i think and have always thought hes as good as a bottle of p*ss

He is a 22 year old player learning his trade and earning less here than he did in the League of Wales.

Deserves a bit more respect than that

i respect him for stepping in and doing a job,and obviously i know he's not making errors on purpose,  but he does not look like a footballer at all, its not his fault he's playing for our club i suppose. unfortunately i think playing against teams like mansfield and luton is just a step too high, he'll probably do a decent job against the likes of grays.

AltyIan - Having read numerous posts by you on this forum over this last few weeks with regards to Williams, I have come to the conclusion you know F**k all about football and you are the sort of supporter that Alty could well do without - T***r. Why don't you go and watch FC United or whetever they are called - it's about your mental level!

fair play i respect your opinion on what i have to say everyone has their critics and i would like nothing more then williams to prove me wrong, i am mostly disappointed at the fact that from the last 3 games we've come out from nothing, perhaps i've been  bit harsh on 1 player but during matches this season ive given him nothing but support. as to support fc united, i'd rather walk 20 minutes down the road to moss lane rather then go to dirty gigg lane thankyou

I understand your and many fans frustration over the last 3 games. Had Williams's goal counted against Mansfield at home, he would have been a bloody Hero! It's unfair to single out one player because from what I saw, a number of senior players didn't put in a full shift yesterday. Passion is required for the FA Cup as every game is a one off!  Events at Moss Lane two weeks ago my have had an effect on the team and yet another sending off today! (which was a straight red by the way)  With our small squad we can't afford more bookings & sending offs, so it all plays a part in a players mental attitude before and during a game.

Mansfield know how to play the game of football within the laws of the game and their win at all cost attitude may just see them promoted this year. You can expect the same mentality from all the top five or six clubs as the rewards are there for all to see. It won't be any different at Oxford next week, they want back in the League and they will do anything it takes to get there even if it means cheating the Ref... The lads are doing well under the circumstances, give them a break! >:(

A very good post in my view.

Robbie Williams .....along with the majority of the team, had a poor game yesterday, but up to that point has been one of the real highlights of the season.

Altygirlsroleinmoss

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2009, 09:50:29 PM »

Rant Over

Im guessing your a Mansfield fan in disguise?
Because I don't agree with posts set by Alty fans it doesn't make me a Mansfield Fan & if you would like to meet me in the bar at the next home match you can buy a drink for me & my dad

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2009, 10:36:27 PM »

I do have a concern here.

Is the forum not for people, mainly fans, to express their opinions which they are fully entitled to do by the way.

I am totally aware that some of my posts are not necessarily to everyone's taste and that I'm gonna get stick for them but I'm big, daft and ugly enough to deal with the crap and it wont stop me posting in the future. (Sorry folk)

However it seems that sometimes folk may get disproportionate amounts of stick because their opinion doesn't coincide with some of our more 'vocal' fans (Dino and Altygirlsroleinmoss being two fairly recent examples)

I worry that people may decide that they don't need the grief and the (again disproportionate) abuse and stop posting which I personally think would be a very very bad thing indeed

bighairedmike

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2009, 10:46:15 PM »

Is the forum not for people, mainly fans, to express their opinions which they are fully entitled to do by the way.

I am totally aware that some of my posts are not necessarily to everyone's taste and that I'm gonna get stick for them but I'm big, daft and ugly enough to deal with the crap and it wont stop me posting in the future. (Sorry folk)

However it seems that sometimes folk may get disproportionate amounts of stick because their opinion doesn't coincide with some of our more 'vocal' fans (Dino and Altygirlsroleinmoss being two fairly recent examples)

I worry that people may decide that they don't need the grief and the (again disproportionate) abuse and stop posting which I personally think would be a very very bad thing indeed

If somebody is opinionated then they should be prepared to handle a bit of comeback from people who have differing opinions. I personally dont think the 'abuse' that Dino gets is disproportionate at all to the abuse he gives out on our forum. He does seem to have a personal agenda and only comes on when we are in trouble, whingeing about Heathecote. This has been going on since he joined the forum adn he never seems to have anything decent to say about a good performance so i can fully comprehend the reasons for people giving him 'abuse'.

With more recent postings there just seems to be really harsh words being banded about with regards to certain players (as i have mentioned in the other thread.) and also to other members of the forum that were completely undeserved.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 10:52:02 PM by Aberystwyth Alty »

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2009, 10:49:43 PM »

It's interesting that you quote Altygirlsroleinmoss as being one of the innocent victims of disproportionate stick, when this very evening she has doled out two completely over the top responses to Taxiphil on other threads.

People agree. People disagree. Get a grip!
Come on Alty!

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2009, 10:52:50 PM »

There we go!

Is the 'get a grip' entirely necessary having made your point quite eloquently and satisfactorily up to that point?

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2009, 10:55:24 PM »

There we go!

Is the 'get a grip' entirely necessary having made your point quite eloquently and satisfactorily up to that point?

It's totally necessary because you do need to get a grip.
Come on Alty!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »

You are a referee, you're lucky it was put that politely.

And clearlyrole in moss is a troll, from crap username to ridiculous posts. Put it this way in a month or two when there's no need for Mansfield fans to be on here we won't be hearing as much from him/her/it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SHOCKING