PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SHOCKING
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: SHOCKING  (Read 9692 times)

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: SHOCKING
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 10:10:56 PM »

i have never over rated robbie williams i think and have always thought hes as good as a bottle of p*ss

I personally think he has been very good for us this season. Him and Smudge have forged a strong partnership. Today the whole defence got caught napping with the first then Stuart made a balls up of the second and the game was gone. The problem area is definitely up front, we need to find a big hard bastard that can put himself about a bit. Somebody in the mold of Andy Green. There is no presence up there without Berbajohnson.

markecky

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2009, 10:11:22 PM »

The only thing more shocking than the game was the newly unveiled electronic scoreboard.

taxi Phil

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 10:15:59 PM »

i have never over rated robbie williams i think and have always thought hes as good as a bottle of p*ss

I personally think he has been very good for us this season. Him and Smudge have forged a strong partnership. Today the whole defence got caught napping with the first then Stuart made a balls up of the second and the game was gone. The problem area is definitely up front, we need to find a big hard bastard that can put himself about a bit. Somebody in the mold of Andy Green. There is no presence up there without Berbajohnson.

A big hard bastard that can put himself about ? Better get Kenny Mc up and running again ! Seriously, we've needed a player in that mould for more years now than I can work out.

yellowswoop

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 10:57:39 PM »

The only thing more shocking than the game was the newly unveiled electronic scoreboard.

Haha you're pathetic.

It looked good from the other two stands (Honestly) I was in the West stand and it looked fine, and the South stand is closer so you know.

I think they put it there to make sure teams can't see when there winning  ;)

Also you actually listened to the Stewards to sit down?  :D

AltyIan

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 11:03:43 PM »

Haha you're pathetic.

It looked good from the other two stands (Honestly) I was in the West stand and it looked fine, and the South stand is closer so you know.

[/quote]

yeah we did because were not T**ts
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 11:05:30 PM by AltyIan »

yellowswoop

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 11:06:21 PM »

Haha you're pathetic.

[/quote]

Noo you listened to "T**ts"  Our stewards are one of the worst in the League. 

AltyIan

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »

Haha you're pathetic.

Noo you listened to "T**ts"  Our stewards are one of the worst in the League. 
[/quote]

to be honest mate its the hardest job in football after the referee, give your stewards a bit of respect

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 11:12:57 PM »

Somebody in the mold of Andy Green?

Is Carl Furlong still playing?

yellowswoop

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2009, 11:16:53 PM »

You wouldn't be saying that if you had to put up with them every home game.

Our stewards are rubbish at there job, and there useless dealing with problems.

Cowboy stewards :-\

]

SuperStags

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2009, 11:24:49 PM »

The score board wasn't the thing that was more shocking than your performance - it was the behaviour of the imbecile you have as your manager. A good turn out from you was not only spolit by the performance on the pitch but off of it as well - you must despair at having that arse as your manager?

markecky

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 11:34:30 PM »

The score board wasn't the thing that was more shocking than your performance - it was the behaviour of the imbecile you have as your manager. A good turn out from you was not only spolit by the performance on the pitch but off of it as well - you must despair at having that arse as your manager?

I would say that blokes virutally white jeans in your end (the guy who spent 80 minutes facing us) were the most shocking part of the day on reflection.  There comes a time when after 100 washes you have to throw stuff away as they just don't go with your black brogues.

boltonrobin

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 11:41:33 PM »

He is a 22 year old player learning his trade and earning less here than he did in the League of Wales.

Deserves a bit more respect than that

i respect him for stepping in and doing a job,and obviously i know he's not making errors on purpose,  but he does not look like a footballer at all, its not his fault he's playing for our club i suppose. unfortunately i think playing against teams like mansfield and luton is just a step too high, he'll probably do a decent job against the likes of grays.

AltyIan - Having read numerous posts by you on this forum over this last few weeks with regards to Williams, I have come to the conclusion you know F**k all about football and you are the sort of supporter that Alty could well do without - T***r. Why don't you go and watch FC United or whetever they are called - it's about your mental level!

AltyIan

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 11:52:19 PM »

He is a 22 year old player learning his trade and earning less here than he did in the League of Wales.

i respect him for stepping in and doing a job,and obviously i know he's not making errors on purpose,  but he does not look like a footballer at all, its not his fault he's playing for our club i suppose. unfortunately i think playing against teams like mansfield and luton is just a step too high, he'll probably do a decent job against the likes of grays.

AltyIan - Having read numerous posts by you on this forum over this last few weeks with regards to Williams, I have come to the conclusion you know F**k all about football and you are the sort of supporter that Alty could well do without - T***r. Why don't you go and watch FC United or whetever they are called - it's about your mental level!

fair play i respect your opinion on what i have to say everyone has their critics and i would like nothing more then williams to prove me wrong, i am mostly disappointed at the fact that from the last 3 games we've come out from nothing, perhaps i've been  bit harsh on 1 player but during matches this season ive given him nothing but support. as to support fc united, i'd rather walk 20 minutes down the road to moss lane rather then go to dirty gigg lane thankyou

yellowswoop

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 08:42:14 AM »

fair play i respect your opinion on what i have to say everyone has their critics and i would like nothing more then williams to prove me wrong, i am mostly disappointed at the fact that from the last 3 games we've come out from nothing, perhaps i've been  bit harsh on 1 player but during matches this season ive given him nothing but support. as to support fc united, i'd rather walk 20 minutes down the road to moss lane rather then go to dirty gigg lane thankyou

Nothing wrong with Fc United, got a great set of fans.

boltonrobin

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2009, 09:34:35 AM »

I understand your and many fans frustration over the last 3 games. Had Williams's goal counted against Mansfield at home, he would have been a bloody Hero! It's unfair to single out one player because from what I saw, a number of senior players didn't put in a full shift yesterday. Passion is required for the FA Cup as every game is a one off!  Events at Moss Lane two weeks ago my have had an effect on the team and yet another sending off today! (which was a straight red by the way)  With our small squad we can't afford more bookings & sending offs, so it all plays a part in a players mental attitude before and during a game.

Mansfield know how to play the game of football within the laws of the game and their win at all cost attitude may just see them promoted this year. You can expect the same mentality from all the top five or six clubs as the rewards are there for all to see. It won't be any different at Oxford next week, they want back in the League and they will do anything it takes to get there even if it means cheating the Ref... The lads are doing well under the circumstances, give them a break! >:(
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SHOCKING