News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Now thats what I was talking about !!!!

Author Topic: Now thats what I was talking about !!!!  (Read 1662 times)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: September 23, 2008, 10:04:17 PM »

It is amazing what you can do without the likes of Peyton, O’Neil and Meechan

That was tremendous tonight ....attacking, positive and confident play

The back three of McGregor, Young and Lane were solid and can grow in confidence

Doughty and Densmore were both disciplined and played really well, going forward at the right times.

Anthony Danylyk putting his foot on the ball and passing it which he is capable of doing, also got stuck in.

Always said Senior and Little were our best two forwards for movement and goals.

Lee Elam is just a class act and his fitness and energy was amazing - see what happens when you play a few games you get more fit, it ain’t rocket science.

One last piece of the jig saw that needs sorting. Graham get your phone go into your contacts and select Chris Denham’s number and dial it, sit down over a brew and sort it out. Lets get it sorted because it isn’t too late. Anyway I have just watched the Alty that fight with 100%, I am one happy mother so and so.

Well played lads and great team selection Graham, imagine that team against Lewes we may have seen a few goals

andrewflynn

Re: Now thats what I was talking about !!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 10:07:58 PM »

couldn't put it better myself, a top performance, lets hope we can be consistent and carry this through to rushden.

HallamAlty

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 10:14:40 PM »

Absolutely excellent post

Altyant

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 10:33:04 PM »

It is amazing what you can do without the likes of Peyton, O’Neil and Meechan

That was tremendous tonight ....attacking, positive and confident play

The back three of McGregor, Young and Lane were solid and can grow in confidence

Doughty and Densmore were both disciplined and played really well, going forward at the right times.

Anthony Danylyk putting his foot on the ball and passing it which he is capable of doing, also got stuck in.

Always said Senior and Little were our best two forwards for movement and goals.

Lee Elam is just a class act and his fitness and energy was amazing - see what happens when you play a few games you get more fit, it ain’t rocket science.

One last piece of the jig saw that needs sorting. Graham get your phone go into your contacts and select Chris Denham’s number and dial it, sit down over a brew and sort it out. Lets get it sorted because it isn’t too late. Anyway I have just watched the Alty that fight with 100%, I am one happy mother so and so.

Well played lads and great team selection Graham, imagine that team against Lewes we may have seen a few goals

Totally agree mate

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 10:34:41 PM »

Well said
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team