News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Why our level is good.

Author Topic: Why our level is good.  (Read 1157 times)

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Why our level is good.
« on: September 27, 2007, 12:44:05 AM »

Just back from Fulham v Bolton tonight, my boys team I must add. Reasonably priced I must say, £15 for me and a fiver for him.

The crappy bits though.....firstly an 8pm KO, why, there were only about 10,000 there, secondly, on arrival we went to a food outlet, ordered a choc bar, a packet of crisps, a beer and a coke. We couldn't be sold the drinks as it was within 15 mins of kick off! WHY?

We then took our seats, loads of room  to sit anyware, yet it was still necessary for people to turn up even 30 mins after kick off and repeatedly get us to stand up while they file past. Do these tw@ts go to the pictures and get there half a fckn hour late!?

And, the game was utterly pants. Plus crisps and a Yorkie, without the drinks still cost £2.35!

Thats "friendly Fulham" what OT etc are like I shudder to think. Give me non league.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

baldrick

Re: Why our level is good.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 01:04:48 AM »

All seater stadia, silly prices and being treated like cattle are three reasons why people are deserting league football. The non league game is like football was in the 70's. But i think television will cause problems. It won't be long before we see clubs kicking off at 5.15 on Sunday just to please Setanta.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Why our level is good.