PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Rooted to the bottom of the table
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Rooted to the bottom of the table  (Read 3521 times)

bumble

« on: August 10, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »

FT Hereford 2-1 Macc

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Rooted to the bottom of the table
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 10:05:13 PM »

15 years of hurt, a 55 place swing, and finally we are back just one place below Macc in the pyramid, wonderful, next stop one place above

taxi Phil

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 10:11:40 PM »

15 years of hurt, a 55 place swing, and finally we are back just one place below Macc in the pyramid, wonderful, next stop one place above
I'm pleased to say that I took the VERY generous 6-5 Hereford offered by those well known philanthropists Corals.

Anybody else looking for a licence to make money may fancy Evens Braintree at home to Hyde.

bumble

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 10:14:30 PM »

I'm pleased to say that I took the VERY generous 6-5 Hereford offered by those well known philanthropists Corals.

Anybody else looking for a licence to make money may fancy Evens Braintree at home to Hyde.

Curse of mentioning it on a forum!

Nuneaton to beat Ebbsfleet

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 12:17:43 AM »

This has made me think. Based on the assumption we are promoted, would you rather see Macc finish mid table, and a return to a proper derby. Or see them slip to BSN, and karma for 97!
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

taxi Phil

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 07:05:40 AM »

This has made me think. Based on the assumption we are promoted, would you rather see Macc finish mid table, and a return to a proper derby. Or see them slip to BSN, and karma for 97!
Karma rules OK ! Let THEM spend Xmas 2013 at Droylsden while WE play County  ;D

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 09:14:08 AM »

The answer to that is obvious - especially to fans of my age group! If there was a third option of seeing them play their home games at Stafford in the Evostik Div 1 South though, I'd go for that.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Robin Reliant

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 09:29:52 AM »

The answer to that is obvious - especially to fans of my age group! If there was a third option of seeing them play their home games at Stafford in the Evostik Div 1 South though, I'd go for that.

Afraid you'll have to wait until 2014/15 for that,when Reevesy gets to play in the football league (for us)  ;D ;D ;D

joe

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 12:59:40 PM »

Braintree are 11/10 with William Hill

markecky

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 01:01:11 PM »

Hyde might get giddy as its their first game so i think 1-1

FJT1980

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 01:33:00 PM »

Come on ALTY

joe

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 04:00:49 PM »

Second season syndrome? Currently 2-0 to Hyde at half time.

markecky

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2012, 04:02:22 PM »

Second season syndrome? Currently 2-0 to Hyde at half time.

Sounds that way mate, Braintre aren't even in it at the moment and might be down to ten men after a fight in the tunnel at half time.

markecky

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 04:04:51 PM »

Ah no, Hyde player Pearson has been sent off.

They have been forced to bring Williams on so could all change.

markecky

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2012, 04:06:51 PM »

Ah no, Hyde player Pearson has been sent off.

They have been forced to bring Williams on so could all change.

LOL 2-1 now!
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team