News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 More Preseason Friendlies

Author Topic: More Preseason Friendlies  (Read 1179 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: May 21, 2013, 03:06:55 PM »

Are they likely to be announced soon, its hard to obtain a day pass in the months when not on active duty, so it would be helpful to know what weekends to engineer a row for sooner rather than later.

taxi Phil

Re: More Preseason Friendlies
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 08:56:39 PM »

Are they likely to be announced soon, its hard to obtain a day pass in the months when not on active duty, so it would be helpful to know what weekends to engineer a row for sooner rather than later.
I have a permanent day pass......called a divorce. Extremely expensive, but worth every penny  ;)

joe

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 09:06:57 PM »

I have a permanent day pass......called a divorce. Extremely expensive, but worth every penny  ;)

A divorce or two  :D

Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 09:09:45 PM »

Having a chat on weight loss with a customer, I described a diet where I lost 14 stone of useless weight - the divorce diet (also not cheap)!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team