PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 droylesdon
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: droylesdon  (Read 3733 times)

dino

droylesdon
« on: September 20, 2007, 08:24:31 PM »

ok boys and girls ,lets park our grievances for 48 hours.Having watched droylesdon twice recently,we have nothing to fear if we stay positive.I can assure everybody that we are going to find lots of gaps in their defense on saturday,and we need to lob plenty of high balls at the smallest keeper in the league! Their strenghth is in attack,so as long as remain vigilant, i am confident of our first win.

altyf

Re: droylesdon
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 08:28:55 PM »

Do you know what, Im not even going to make a prediction for this one, its a massive game and I want to see a brilliant performance!

Tight at the back lads, we have brilliant players in Lane and Clancy, young and freshness in shotton and experience in tinno
so come on lads!

Up front, well we have pace in senior and class in little so for gods sake give em a go!

Midfield, we have skill in logan, immense crossing ability in pottsy and a mix of tenacity and skill with whalley and val...so with the right tactics and formula we can do it!

tinnyalty

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 09:45:54 PM »

Do you know what, Im not even going to make a prediction for this one, its a massive game and I want to see a brilliant performance!

Tight at the back lads, we have brilliant players in Lane and Clancy, young and freshness in shotton and experience in tinno
so come on lads!

Up front, well we have pace in senior and class in little so for gods sake give em a go!

Midfield, we have skill in logan, immense crossing ability in pottsy and a mix of tenacity and skill with whalley and val...so with the right tactics and formula we can do it!

SKILL IN VAL WTF HEY WHAT THIS GUY PLAYED IN SUNDAY LEAGUE !! HOW CAN U COMPARE WITH WHALLEY...GET A GRIP MAN  ;)

Butty

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 09:49:31 PM »

so come on lads!

SKILL IN VAL WTF HEY WHAT THIS GUY PLAYED IN SUNDAY LEAGUE !! HOW CAN U COMPARE WITH WHALLEY...GET A GRIP MAN  ;)

i think he means tenacity in val and skill in whalley

tinnyalty

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 09:50:39 PM »

so come on lads!

i think he means tenacity in val and skill in whalley

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

altyf

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 09:55:28 PM »

That is exactly what I meant, anyone who could suggest Whalley is  "tenacious" and Val is skilful is insane

penfold

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 10:06:44 PM »

What we need is Logan an senior playing from the start, this way we might have a chance of scoring!

Altyant

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 10:23:20 PM »

The right result is most important on saturday. I dont care if its the worst game Ive ever seen as long as we win

penfold

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 10:31:12 PM »

The right result is most important on saturday. I dont care if its the worst game Ive ever seen as long as we win

Part of me agrees with you there, it will be good as long as we win because we need those 3 vital points. However, if its the worse game ever i feel we are back to square one again, some thing isnt right in the team.

bighairedmike

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 10:44:30 PM »

true but i wouldnt really care if we played sh*t every week and won 1-0.

penfold

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 11:00:55 PM »

i would because we wouldnt be getting value for money from out season ticket, an also many fans would leave

Altyant

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 11:23:56 PM »

So if we were winning every week attendences would fall?

To be fair, I dont really care how we get our first win. A scrappy last minute goal could be just be the thing that we need to start a run

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 11:37:00 PM »

The most important thing on Sat is to play with two wingers and get behind the worst back four in this division. Senior must start with preferably Little because the strikers must be up with play when Logan and Potts put the ball in middle.

Please God let this be case.

They will play with 1 up front whom Shotton and Lane will contain easily.

I've heard that Phillips (GK) hates coming to ML because he's called Pace's lover, I don't want to encourage homophobic shouts but as he does bite I will give it a go.

Although billed as a 'six pointer' it just a massive chance for the first win (for both teams).

I predict 3-1 Alty (and big sigh of relief that we have a platform to build on)
Full time and proud of it

penfold

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 09:49:07 AM »

So if we were winning every week attendences would fall?

To be fair, I dont really care how we get our first win. A scrappy last minute goal could be just be the thing that we need to start a run

Yes attendence would fall if we were playing crap every week and only winning by the skin on our teeth. Think about it who would want go go an watch a crap game of football every other weekend.

Rhino

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2007, 10:02:23 AM »

Good luck tomorrow - an excellent chance to get out of the drop zone. As a suffering Vics fan I can only pray at being 1 win away from leaving the bottom four. I wonder if we will actually get a win this season......................
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 droylesdon