PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Halifax Predictions!
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Halifax Predictions!  (Read 5331 times)

ForeverAlty

Halifax Predictions!
« on: April 22, 2013, 04:08:59 PM »

Alty 3 - 1 Halifax

They lead 1 - 0 at the break and after 60 minutes when they're tiredness starts to show we get 3! All from that boy Brooke...

Baldrick

Re: Halifax Predictions!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 04:50:48 PM »

Alty 2 Halifax 1

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 04:51:20 PM »

Alty 2-0 Halifax
Reeves 7
Lawrie 72

Att: 1,102
Come on Alty!

shaymen down under

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 08:10:07 PM »

Just a heads up that we will be playing squad players for the last week of the season, aspin said as much in post game interviews.If any of you want to review your predictions. I dont think aspin is bothered about home or away preference. And I personally think he wants guiseley in playoffs. Our away record is considerably
Better than our home record.

I think Most halifax fans would welcome a play off final at moss lane. Decent ground and crowd for the occasion. Would we only get end terrace and bit of side terrace in final?

Jimmy

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 08:15:44 PM »

The reason I want to avoid guiseley is because it means boshell plays his signing has Been vital I fancy us tomorrow regardless were bang on form

ForeverAlty

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 09:14:09 PM »

Just a heads up that we will be playing squad players for the last week of the season, aspin said as much in post game interviews.If any of you want to review your predictions. I dont think aspin is bothered about home or away preference. And I personally think he wants guiseley in playoffs. Our away record is considerably
Better than our home record.

I think Most halifax fans would welcome a play off final at moss lane. Decent ground and crowd for the occasion. Would we only get end terrace and bit of side terrace in final?
What do you actually mean by squad players?

brian1925

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 09:22:42 PM »

There is 0% chance that Halifax will field a weakened side tmw, and that goes for us incidently.

shaymen down under

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 09:41:49 PM »

If I can be arsed later I will post what most fans 1st choice 11 would be for us. I can guarantee you that we will be rotating squad throughout the week. You gotta remember we have played for a month now on tue, thur and sat. I'm not saying it will be a poor side, just definitely not the siden that will face you in a play off match. Our captain and ever present Danny Lowe is according to aspin resting tommorow. Our away record is impeccable and I honestly think finishing 5th is what we want as we have more than matched guiseley in our two games and its quite local. It also beats travelling down to brackley with their two fans and a dog. Your the only team in the play off standing to have beaten us this season and in the same breath we have beaten u also.

Jimmy

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 09:49:41 PM »

Your probably right with all them games you will rotate as for us I think we will win the playoffs if we come 4th and don't meet guiseley in final may win them anyway but like just said boshell is vital

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 09:53:48 PM »

If I can be arsed later I will post what most fans 1st choice 11 would be for us. I can guarantee you that we will be rotating squad throughout the week. You gotta remember we have played for a month now on tue, thur and sat. I'm not saying it will be a poor side, just definitely not the siden that will face you in a play off match. Our captain and ever present Danny Lowe is according to aspin resting tommorow. Our away record is impeccable and I honestly think finishing 5th is what we want as we have more than matched guiseley in our two games and its quite local. It also beats travelling down to brackley with their two fans and a dog. Your the only team in the play off standing to have beaten us this season and in the same breath we have beaten u also.

As has been said above our main objective should be to avoid Guiseley so to allow Boshell to play in the semi finals. In all likelihood this means at least having to beat you tomorrow night. We've lost one in the last 14 (essentially the last third of the season) and will fear no-one with our strongest team. By all means get Guiseley in the semis and we'll see you at Moss Lane for the final, where in 2013 we've got 31pts from 33, so far ;-)

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 09:21:02 AM »

Even if we win tonight a lot will depend if Chester turn up on Thursday.
Full time and proud of it

markecky

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 10:30:20 AM »

Winning becomes a habit and we need to continue our good form.

Altrincham 1 Halifax 0

Densmore 28.

Att 864 with 160 Halifax.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 10:55:50 AM »

Altrincham 2-1 Halifax

Alty put themselves within touching distance of 4th with 1,002 there to see it.

JDN

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 11:26:38 AM »

Altrincham 1 Halifax 0

Densmore 28.

Shame people don't seem to have noticed with crowds like that

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 12:44:02 PM »

Altrincham 1 Halifax 0

Densmore 28.

Shame people don't seem to have noticed with crowds like that

You do realise this is only a prediction?

To make you feel better, I predict 3-2 to Alty with a crowd of 1487 (255 from Halifax)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Halifax Predictions!