PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Credit to the players...
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Credit to the players...  (Read 6668 times)

Leighton_Alty

Re: Credit to the players...
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2007, 08:32:56 PM »

when i got on the bus today, the driver seen my alty short and he went they win? and i went no they got beat, and he started swearing, and then as i got off the bus today he started telling me that he used to play for Kaiser Chiefs, the best team in South America and he said that he's a free agent and is coming to aqlty, but he may of been talking aload of rubbish, but maybe he might jpoin"

Altysmiffy

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2007, 08:37:19 PM »

when i got on the bus today, the driver seen my alty short and he went they win? and i went no they got beat, and he started swearing, and then as i got off the bus today he started telling me that he used to play for Kaiser Chiefs, the best team in South America and he said that he's a free agent and is coming to aqlty, but he may of been talking aload of rubbish, but maybe he might jpoin"

South Africa surely?

Leighton_Alty

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 08:38:50 PM »

i dont know ;) but he played for the Kaiser Cheifs and he had an african accent, so yeh lets say South Africa :P

bigedd

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2007, 09:02:46 PM »

Well Played Lads,
Pity we didn,t play  like that more often.
See you in Con North

10Worth

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2007, 10:07:57 PM »

My first Alty game in years and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it, crowd were very friendly and the atmosphere was great. Shame we didn't win, lost my voice in shouting encouragement to the team but fortunately a local hostelry provided the means of lubricating my throat....Deffo come back next season.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2007, 10:35:35 PM »

Glad Louise mentioned the Aldershot lad that got injured at the end,it seems he broke his leg,my regards go out to him.
Harold

andrewflynn

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 09:40:13 AM »

same here. at first i thought it was a dive but then every body crowded round and they got the stretcher and i tought the worst

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Sorrry Leighton
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 11:35:18 AM »

I was on the same bus as you and when I got off in Halebarns, I bumped into Roy Keane and he said that he would come and play for Alty as well !

Sorry couldn't resist.................I will buy you a burger at the next home game ..........keep up the good posts !!

PS I went to college with a player that did actually play for the Kaiser Chiefs..............he was called Gary Bailey and was capped for England
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

lukealty12

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2007, 01:08:46 PM »

just ading     his name was phil

he said hes friends with a steward and hes getting him down.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2007, 01:11:19 PM »

Alty completly dominated the game and the players gave all they could...we even got 6 minutes injury time...but it was one of those matches where lady luck deserted us..

Anyone know the state of the injured Aldershot player...talk from the Golf Road was he might have a broken leg..there was an ambulance out when I left..

word from the aldershot players coach which was still parked outside the club at 8pm was tib and fib breaks

bighairedmike

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 01:44:26 PM »

isn't that the same as what happened with marcus hallows? must say that the tackle on marcus was dreadful though and i dont think scotty's yesterday was that bad
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Credit to the players...