PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Telford 3-1 FT
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Telford 3-1 FT  (Read 8188 times)

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Telford 3-1 FT
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2014, 07:08:44 PM »

We will never win these type of games whilst our fkn manager sits in Hull and doesnt bother strengthening the squad especially as we have been crying out for a grafting ball winning midfielder since Bosh left.

Yes the ref was a product of the Ross Joyce referees academy (small man syndrome- look at me I'm the centre of attention).

We didnt help our cause today by lumping the ball skywards all game, were so good when we knock it about on the deck.. Why the f**k doesnt the manager see this and grip them instead of just sitting there. Lack of bastard passion that's why

Rant over

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 07:32:10 PM »

I missed the first few mins by mistakenly expecting signs directing me to the away turnstiles. I obviously missed what the referee did to upset the more vocal Altrincham fans, but what I did see was players in red and white shirts who just weren't up to the challenge. Simon Richman is not strong enough, James Lawrie is too wasteful, Carl Rodgers the same. Whether a fit Nicky Clee would have given us an attacking edge who knows. Telford weren't that good but what they did do was exploit the weakenesses, and there were too many today.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2014, 07:37:17 PM »

I missed the first few mins by mistakenly expecting signs directing me to the away turnstiles. I obviously missed what the referee did to upset the more vocal Altrincham fans, but what I did see was players in red and white shirts who just weren't up to the challenge. Simon Richman is not strong enough, James Lawrie is too wasteful, Carl Rodgers the same. Whether a fit Nicky Clee would have given us an attacking edge who knows. Telford weren't that good but what they did do was exploit the weakenesses, and there were too many today.

Telford player gains soft foul off Lawrie as they fall to ground he launches his foot in the air making contact with Lawries face. The ref must've thought it was a natural position or body movement

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2014, 07:42:58 PM »

The minute there's no Chee in the starting 11 you we're going to create f**k all.

Should have had Doughty at LW.

Wank ref. Didn't deserve anything but the goal came from a Telford free kick that never was.

Can't wait for playoff heartache.

Full time and proud of it

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2014, 07:51:19 PM »

Same script different team, happened for 20 years this, it doesn't change. Poor officials but didn't have a real baring on it, we'll probably beat Workington and ferriby now there's no pressure. Got to shake this habit of not turning up for big games off, and quickly if we are to do anything playoff wise, this afternoon was a rerun of the Brackley playoff game, never got started and bullied from start to finish.

spot on

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2014, 07:53:44 PM »

There's still pressure on. It's  not a foregone conclusion we'll finish in the top five.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2014, 08:01:51 PM »

Excuse me tempting fate by thinking we might come up against Guisley in the play-offs.
Is there a clause in Boshell's release that he cant play for them against us this season?

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2014, 08:14:38 PM »

guiseley going great guns....i'm hoping for a brackley style 2-1 win.....but I fear the title challenge is going to peter out into the play off capitulation that has been inevitable since we failed to replace Williams...
Let's be honest, Altrincham were never in the title challenge.

This!! We'll never go anywhere with Sinnott in charge.

The sooner everyone grasps that the better.

GEOFF HOOLEY

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2014, 08:51:58 AM »

looking good for 6th place, too many wimps with no heart in the team, not all sinnots fault !!!

GB Alty

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2014, 08:59:02 AM »

looking good for 6th place, too many wimps with no heart in the team, not all sinnots fault !!!
agree - but sinnott signed them all - heartless in his own image

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2014, 09:21:22 AM »

Yep sums it up
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2014, 09:22:24 AM »

Would take a fairly big cock up to miss out on the play offs at this stage

GB Alty

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2014, 09:40:36 AM »

this team is capable of that

Robin Reliant

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2014, 10:21:55 AM »

this team is capable of that

Hope you're wrong, but it's getting near to squeaky bum time.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Telford 3-1 FT