PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 best stadium announcer
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: best stadium announcer  (Read 4269 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: best stadium announcer
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 12:38:26 PM »

FGR were chanting it's like watching brazil but when it it comes to the stadium annoucer it's like listening to sh*t. Rafo and Ecky (when he does it) beat that prick by a country mile. I thought we could have defended a bit better at times and as usual man of the match for me, as i'm a goalkeeper myself, goes to stuart. You couldn't blame him for any of the goals. What they were singing englands number 1 for i've no idea. He hardly had anything to do and when he did joe powered his header into the net. Why couldn't a bookie have given odds for the ref to be biased against us? How chris was offside i've no idea. Come on grahame, ten days (to go) get a new defender or 2. 

I think this is the mesage. I had to go to full stops and capital letters r us but I think I see what he says now.

markecky

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 12:44:17 PM »

Still we await the signing of two new defenders for JB.....the clock is against us.

teasybeaver

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2007, 12:58:03 PM »

FGR were chanting it's like watching brazil but when it it comes to the stadium annoucer it's like listening to sh*t. Rafo and Ecky (when he does it) beat that prick by a country mile. I thought we could have defended a bit better at times and as usual man of the match for me, as i'm a goalkeeper myself, goes to stuart. You couldn't blame him for any of the goals. What they were singing englands number 1 for i've no idea. He hardly had anything to do and when he did joe powered his header into the net. Why couldn't a bookie have given odds for the ref to be biased against us? How chris was offside i've no idea. Come on grahame, ten days (to go) get a new defender or 2. 

I think this is the mesage. I had to go to full stops and capital letters r us but I think I see what he says now.

Nice work. You could do a sideline in translation of the infantile dross that is the teenage internet posting phenomenom.

How do you spell phenomenom?

Other than a new left back, wich other defensive position do we need to strgnthen, and at the expense of who? havin not seen us this season, i have to ask these questions, sorry.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007, 01:01:45 PM »

Phenomenon
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 best stadium announcer