PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 best stadium announcer
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: best stadium announcer  (Read 4268 times)

James Black

best stadium announcer
« on: August 18, 2007, 09:46:53 PM »

FGR were chanting it's like watching brazil but when it it comes to the stadium annoucer it'#s like listening to sh*t. Rafo and Ecky (when does it) beat that prick by a country mile thought we could of defended a bit better at times and as usual man of the match for me as i'm a goalkeeper myself goes to stuart couldn't blame him for any of the goals what they were singing englands number 1 for i've no idea he hardly had anything to do and when he did joe powered his header into the net why couldn't a bookie of had odds for the ref to be bias against us how chris was offside i've no idea come on grahame ten days get a new defender or 2 

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: best stadium announcer
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 09:51:50 PM »

Do you know who the stadium announcer at FGR is?

:o

Alty365

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 10:13:26 PM »

FGR were chanting it's like watching brazil but when it it comes to the stadium annoucer it'#s like listening to sh*t. Rafo and Ecky (when does it) beat that prick by a country mile thought we could of defended a bit better at times and as usual man of the match for me as i'm a goalkeeper myself goes to stuart couldn't blame him for any of the goals what they were singing englands number 1 for i've no idea he hardly had anything to do and when he did joe powered his header into the net why couldn't a bookie of had odds for the ref to be bias against us how chris was offside i've no idea come on grahame ten days get a new defender or 2 

Are you on drugs?

Daycare Dan

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 10:57:35 AM »

Do you know who the stadium announcer at FGR is?

:o

I heard it was Sneaky Peaky.

Not sure if that is true though.

altyf

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 12:16:42 PM »

Are you insane?
This is one of the most mental speeches I've ever read, I just dont get it?!?!?!
Theres no punctuation and sentences just change subject half way through all of a sudden and there is absolutely no point to it.  ??? :-*

snapshot

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 01:30:29 PM »

FGR were chanting "it"s just like watching Brazil but the "hardcore" singing element at any club will always come up with this kind of nonsense. Our keeper, Ryan Robinson, by the way is a good "un. I was not one of those who took delight at seeing the Alty fans getting soaked - after all I"d played golf ( yawn) in the morning and got a good soaking myself. Just before half time one of your fans - an old geezer - came into our stand and proclaimed it was a disgrace not to have cover at his age. If you paid £12 to get in then for just £2 more you could have sat in the stand. Not everyone"s cup of tea I know but when you go to Oxford it will cost £18 to get in whether you want to sit, stand or lye down! £18 to watch non league football-now that"s what I call a disgrace!
Anyway I wish you well for the rest of the season- there really isn"t much between any of these teams. Weymouth looked very useful but Oxford on the other hand ordinary. Thought your number 21 with the red boots looked a tidy player.

Altysmiffy

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 01:48:59 PM »

. Thought your number 21 with the red boots looked a tidy player.

That's Gareth Whalley folks! Thankfully it would appear no-one tried to cripple him within the first 20 minutes

James Black

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 06:39:04 PM »

ok so i'm at wriing at midnight after my team that i've just gone to watch three hours away has just put on a pathetic performance

Daycare Dan

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 06:47:11 PM »

ok so i'm at wriing at midnight after my team that i've just gone to watch three hours away has just put on a pathetic performance

WRONG

We made some errors, but we were not pathetic.

We are only three games in, heads up people!

markecky

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 09:12:10 AM »

Only 8 days to get a defender or 2..the clock is ticking

Daycare Dan

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 12:59:50 PM »

Don't worry Ecky, I'm sure people have got a list of left backs that are available and willing to play for the money we are offering to give to 'Cote tonight.

Butty

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 01:11:44 PM »

can someone add me to that list of left backs i bring youth to the team(Im 13 ;D)

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 04:14:11 PM »

Don't worry Ecky, I'm sure people have got a list of left backs that are available and willing to play for the money we are offering to give to 'Cote tonight.

How do you know how much money we are offering then?!
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Daycare Dan

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 04:42:46 PM »

How do you know how much money we are offering then?!

Does every post on this forum have to be serious?  ::)

teasybeaver

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 12:06:44 PM »

You are the worst forum poster around. its like reading a migrane. please try to summarise for the sake of the rest of the world!!!
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 best stadium announcer