News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Charity Event

Author Topic: Charity Event  (Read 1238 times)

petermiller36

Charity Event
« on: July 17, 2007, 02:56:03 PM »

Hello Altrincham fans!!

I've joined up to this forum as I'm doing a charity event from August 18-24th. Myself and my friend are going to visit all 116 Premier League, Football League and Conference National sides in just 7 days for charity. That's over 2,400 miles! I have written to your club officially but I also want to get the fans involved. We will be at your club from 18:40 until 19:10 on Monday 20th August. We will be taking photos of us at the ground and I would love it if we can pose in an Altrincham shirt, with other Altrincham fans. Please let me know if any of you can help in this.

We have a facebook group (The Great Football Juggling Roadtrip) and a website: 116challenge.blogspot.com

Please feel free to browse them for info on the charity and sponsor details. We're asking people to sign up their names next to a club for each £10 they sponsor us. Be quick to be your club's representative!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Charity Event
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 11:09:17 AM »

If anyone is available just before the fans foum tonight then why not come down to Moss Lane to welcome these guys who are due to be at Moss Lane between 18:40 & 19:10.

I have placed a small sponsorship on behalf of Altrincham fans & I am sure that they would welcome your support.

For more information go to www.116challenge.blogspot.com.

Cheers
Brian

P.S. They are visiting Droylsden at 01:15 tomorrow morning.......I wonder if Pacey will be there to welcome them!!!!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Charity Event