PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 what next ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: what next ?  (Read 39994 times)

Jimmy

Re: what next ?
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2016, 10:03:47 PM »

Tolson might pull something out the hat 20 points
Then views may change

your on some quality cloudy cider Daz

arnald

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2016, 10:25:50 PM »

Tolson might pull something out the hat 20 points
Then views may change

your on some quality cloudy cider Daz
I'm just in shock Lee went Jim but I've got to
Say if we win 6 games maybe tolson could do a job
And I'm on clear cider mate the cloudy stuff only at the games x

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2016, 10:31:21 PM »

Boshell has walked out on us once, no thanks. And Watson is a bloke that knows 15 hoof ball scousers that can get you out of the conference north, or they used to be able to 8 years ago

Jimmy

« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2016, 10:52:28 PM »

Boshell has walked out on us once, no thanks. And Watson is a bloke that knows 15 hoof ball scousers that can get you out of the conference north, or they used to be able to 8 years ago
we will either have Tolson or get a manager out of work so it won't be Boshell anyway,and wouldn't want Watson Iv had a sore neck watching us this season

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2016, 09:31:32 AM »

I think we all agree that our League position is not precisely what we would want it to be.

Therefore might it not be an idea for us to put our personal differences aside, temporarily forget our prejudices about individuals and get 100% behind whoever is entrusted to try to lead the Club out of its current position.

taxi Phil

« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2016, 09:44:50 AM »

Apart from reversing the words "not" and "precisely", I fully agree Phil.

andrewflynn

« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2016, 10:07:53 AM »

I think we all agree that our League position is not precisely what we would want it to be.

Therefore might it not be an idea for us to put our personal differences aside, temporarily forget our prejudices about individuals and get 100% behind whoever is entrusted to try to lead the Club out of its current position.

You post that as if we won't do...

GB Alty

« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2016, 10:28:05 AM »

It's only you thats blinkered Phil only wanting your friend to get the job without giving any creditable reasoning but challenging everyone elses viewpoint

You need to forget your prejudices Phil, or is it that your a shoo-in to be number 2 under Tolson?

arnald

« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2016, 10:54:08 AM »

Im with Phil the steward on this even tho the poor sod hasn't out right said who he wants in charge
And people had ago at him for backing the current set up
We should stick with what we have got you never no 20 points is posible

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2016, 11:22:50 AM »

If you take the time to actually read the post you will see that I have said WHOEVER is in charge be that Neil Tolson, Neil Young or Guus Hiddink.

I know that most people will be 100% behind whoever is in charge however I do fear that some wont if it's certain people as this thread has sadly gone to prove.

GB Alty

« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2016, 01:02:20 PM »

If you take the time to actually read the post you will see that I have said WHOEVER is in charge be that Neil Tolson, Neil Young or Guus Hiddink.

I know that most people will be 100% behind whoever is in charge however I do fear that some wont if it's certain people as this thread has sadly gone to prove.
I will be 100% behind whoever is appointed, and their number 2 - even if it's you!

arnald

« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2016, 02:14:47 PM »

A small minority will want the next manager to fail after lees first month people wanted him sacked

Jimmy

« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2016, 02:44:45 PM »

Not a case of wanting someone to fail,nobody wants that,the problem is pick the wrong replacement and you will know they will fail

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2016, 04:25:20 PM »

As long as it isn't Van Gaal or that other joke McLaren we will have half a chance of staying up.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2016, 07:55:19 PM »

Well, I've tried my utmost to ignore this post but I'm afraid it's simply annoyed me far too much!

Earlier on this very thread, it was your good self who wanted to canvass opinion regarding some people's objections to the long-term appointment of a few nominated candidates to replace Lee Sinnott.

Several contributors duly responded with perfectly valid and reasonable perspectives on this issue.

Now we are advised that we have merely been expressing prejudices against certain individuals, presumably as none of these viewpoints happen to coincide with your own which, notwithstanding a couple of requests, you have still failed to enlighten us with (although I think that we could all hazard a fairly accurate guess on that topic).

To compound matters, you then produce the insulting implication that we would not offer our 100% support to Lee Sinnott's successor in the event of them not being our manager of choice.

The club is bigger than the individual, Phil.

All I really care about at the moment is for the Board to appoint someone who can ensure that next season's Alty fixture list doesn't contain matches against FCUM or even Salford City.

Frankly, I'm disappointed, Phil, and I believe that an apology is in order.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 12:55:28 AM by TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe »
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 what next ?