News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Best song tonight!

Author Topic: Best song tonight!  (Read 1813 times)

Longman

Best song tonight!
« on: January 08, 2008, 10:51:02 PM »

When the weather reached it's peak and the sky was lighting up, cue the popular stand and a chorus of "WHAT THE F*CK, WHAT THE F*CK, WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON!?"

HA HA!  ;D

Get in Alty!!!!!!

Alex

Re: Best song tonight!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 10:57:37 PM »

i thought the best song came as they were bieng taken off the pitch "YOU SOFT B@STARDS........."

Longman

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 11:04:34 PM »

i thought the best song came as they were bieng taken off the pitch "YOU SOFT B@STARDS........."

Yeah or the abuse that was being dished out to Bignot (the right back) who came back on with his jumper on!  Uncanny in the sense that his brother (i presume it's his brother due to the resemblence) got a load of abuse when he was playing for Milwall against us in the cup this season!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 11:08:47 PM »

Yeah or the abuse that was being dished out to Bignot (the right back) who came back on with his jumper on!  Uncanny in the sense that his brother (i presume it's his brother due to the resemblence) got a load of abuse when he was playing for Milwall against us in the cup this season!

Which he took fairly banterishly to be fair to the lad. Not as funny as Senior Klinsmann diving after the ball when the hurricane wind took it away from him though.  :D

bigcol

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 11:10:30 PM »

Yep that's right. Paul played tonight, marcus is on loan at millwall.

As paul used to play at crewe you'd think he'd have some knowledge of Manchester rain.

Longman

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 11:18:02 PM »

Which he took fairly banterishly to be fair to the lad. Not as funny as Senior Klinsmann diving after the ball when the hurricane wind took it away from him though.  :D

Ha ha yeah that was hilarious, he just couldn't help himself could he! 
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Best song tonight!