PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolutely fuming here
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Absolutely fuming here  (Read 17664 times)

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Absolutely fuming here
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2016, 05:44:02 PM »

Try some bladnock lovely .

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2016, 05:45:10 PM »

I'd be tempted to offer Darren a day's pay to come back and run the stewarding for Chester Macc and Tranmere.

Thanks Jack but it will be a no, You have a good team now doing it but sometimes even they are over ruled from higher up.
According to Devachat(which seems believable as a Rupert Murdoch publication), it was the Chester stewards who seemed to be influential in the decision of putting away supporters under cover.
They really should be beating teams like us

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2016, 05:46:53 PM »

Try some bladnock from the borders lovely.

Altyrocket

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2016, 06:30:57 PM »

I'd be tempted to offer Darren a day's pay to come back and run the stewarding for Chester Macc and Tranmere.

Thanks Jack but it will be a no, You have a good team now doing it but sometimes even they are over ruled from higher up.
According to Devachat(which seems believable as a Rupert Murdoch publication), it was the Chester stewards who seemed to be influential in the decision of putting away supporters under cover.

Well I was in the ground early last night, and there was a lady Chester steward constantly in "discussions" with our stewards from well before kick off, and it continued constantly until they move into the pop side.

andrewflynn

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2016, 06:40:03 PM »

There should have been a compromise. At half-time their fans could have been asked to vacate the area. We are then being accommodating without jeopardising the home supporters' experiences.

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2016, 06:52:40 PM »

. At half-time their fans could have been asked to vacate the area.

Mmm. Guess where the flares would have been shoved at that ill-judged suggestion.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2016, 06:59:57 PM »

The reason being is because with out stewards there would be no football.ive been to moss lane when are own fans have let flares off also been to away games Exeter,Southport and are fans have known it was open at away end. It started to rain and after complaining we have been put in there stands.so it does happen away from home as well .

My wife, son and I were charged (I think) £2 each to transfer when it rained at Exeter
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2016, 07:12:33 PM »

Not like me to be negative I know, but that was really poor last night. Hope Lee and Neil offer some explanation, but for me Chester deserved the win, they were more committed, more incisive and played as if they really wanted to win. They also played well above a side in that league position.

I only hope this spurs the team on to greater things in their ongoing games, because too many games like this and we will be fighting relegation with a team which is collectively too good to go down. We must win games against sides around us , and not just get good results against higher placed teams. They are all there to be beaten, but teams around us seem to see us as winnable games. Other teams will follow this up; lets prove them wrong starting this Saturday because I am concerned about future drops in attendances. The last thing we needed was to lose so badly whatever the reason at this stage of the season.

So come on lads, I went home really disappointed last night, play like I know you can and we will get behind you.

AND LET THE AWAY FANS GET WET.

Steve from Sale (soaked at Southport)!

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2016, 07:35:30 PM »

Good post but lets not kid ourselves we are in a relegation fight already
ParkINson's red and white army

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2016, 09:42:34 PM »

Indeed, I also wouldnt say that we're too good to go down. Iif we go down it will be because we deserve too.

bighairedmike

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2016, 10:08:36 PM »

Exeter, Southport, Forest Green (when they were proper wank), Macc, York, Dagenham to name just a few, have open away ends and house the away fans there.  This is taken as given. I didn't see their stewards using to let us in, or any of our stewards asking them to move us, and nor would I expect them to.

Treat everybody the same. It's February, it's going to be cold and wet. Bring a coat and an umbrella or pay an extra quid to sit down in the main stand, just like we have to do. It's not f**king rocket science.

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2016, 08:37:00 AM »

Not like me to be negative I know, but that was really poor last night. Hope Lee and Neil offer some explanation, but for me Chester deserved the win, they were more committed, more incisive and played as if they really wanted to win. They also played well above a side in that league position.

I only hope this spurs the team on to greater things in their ongoing games, because too many games like this and we will be fighting relegation with a team which is collectively too good to go down. We must win games against sides around us , and not just get good results against higher placed teams. They are all there to be beaten, but teams around us seem to see us as winnable games. Other teams will follow this up; lets prove them wrong starting this Saturday because I am concerned about future drops in attendances. The last thing we needed was to lose so badly whatever the reason at this stage of the season.

So come on lads, I went home really disappointed last night, play like I know you can and we will get behind you.

You really don't need to sign your posts...

Jimmy

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2016, 09:44:56 AM »

Let them go anywhere just make sure you have a tie in the boardroom

bighairedmike

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2016, 10:50:47 AM »

You really don't need to sign your posts...

Ignore her Steve, she only comes on the snipe at other users, or so it seems.

brian1925

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2016, 01:10:11 PM »

We are absolutely NOT too good to go down.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolutely fuming here