News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 What a shambles

Author Topic: What a shambles  (Read 1474 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
What a shambles
« on: September 11, 2010, 10:01:17 PM »

This forum is a f**king disgrace this evening, people arguing and posturing at each other,but its only because we all care and have had a bellyfull.If graham wants to go and we have to pay him,then do it, release some players if needs be.If he has a contract it needs to be honoured,and if we need to run with 15 players so be it.This cant run on and on, somthing has to give,  board,manager,players and fans will all suffer if this carrys on. Get it sorted one way or the other for f**k sake.

Knutsford Alty

Re: What a shambles
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 10:11:12 PM »

Hughesy something will give soon, one way or another....

I see a certain Johnson scored today for Hyde  ???

robins1978

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 10:24:52 PM »

This forum is a f**king disgrace this evening, people arguing and posturing at each other,but its only because we all care and have had a bellyfull.If graham wants to go and we have to pay him,then do it, release some players if needs be.If he has a contract it needs to be honoured,and if we need to run with 15 players so be it.This cant run on and on, somthing has to give,  board,manager,players and fans will all suffer if this carrys on. Get it sorted one way or the other for f**k sake.
Yep - we're all sufferin now anyway pete so bring on the changes........or stick with what we have - just let us know whats happening please. AFC Board have not said either way what their intentions are and its not doing anyone any favours (GH, Players, fans, AFC Staff etc)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 10:27:06 PM by robins1978 »

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 10:48:31 PM »

This forum is a f**king disgrace this evening, people arguing and posturing at each other,but its only because we all care and have had a bellyfull.If graham wants to go and we have to pay him,then do it, release some players if needs be.If he has a contract it needs to be honoured,and if we need to run with 15 players so be it.This cant run on and on, somthing has to give,  board,manager,players and fans will all suffer if this carrys on. Get it sorted one way or the other for f**k sake.

Wonder when his contract is up then cos it will be honoured by the club, if not extended... I really hope some of this can spur on the players... PROVE YOU WANT GH AS MANAGER.. That would be my motivation if I was Graham.. DO IT FOR ME !!!...
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 What a shambles