PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 We need to threaten legal action
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: We need to threaten legal action  (Read 9095 times)

Jezza

Re: We need to threaten legal action
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 06:48:05 AM »

Perhaps FIFA could leap into action with our representations at the same time they implement fairness to the game?

On second thoughts we'd be better off waiting for crocodile dundee to finish his fosters and return the form by carrier kangaroo.

It needs highlighting....the Australian FA are a joke......Hughsey is 100% correct.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 08:16:06 AM »

Are not FIFA over hear checking on our World Cup bid at present.

Someone should pull Mr Blatter to one side and bring it to his attention...

There again they will be so far up his arse that I doubt that will happen.

taxi Phil

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2010, 08:59:47 AM »

To get any action out of Bladder would require a bribe on a scale WAY out of our reach !

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2010, 09:15:24 AM »

To get any action out of Bladder would require a bribe on a scale WAY out of our reach !

True .... I suppose your talking a house in Alderly Edge and that may swing it  ;)

Narcissist

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2010, 12:54:28 PM »

I cant see us signing that many more players from the A league in the near future, so I wouldnt worry about annoying them.

In the meantime I found this:

jim.forrest@footballnsw.com.au

President of the New South Wales FA. Home of Central Coast Mariners.

Maybe a few mails for him to wake up to tomorrow explaining our predicament could help? Who knows?

Dougals Dad

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2010, 03:14:56 PM »

I cant see us signing that many more players from the A league in the near future, so I wouldnt worry about annoying them.

Maybe a few mails for him to wake up to tomorrow explaining our predicament could help? Who knows?

Email sent!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Central Coast Mariners
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2010, 04:06:33 PM »

Bit pointless that. As far as I'm aware Central Coast Mariners were right on the ball with their part of the paperwork and sorted everything straight away. The deal has been signed and the matter is completely out of their hands. Use your brains.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2010, 05:53:48 PM »

Effectively that would then be like the Australians emailing the Altrincham FA or the Cheshire FA when they signed Matty.

It's the national FAs that deal with this sort of thing so other than letting off a bit of steam there's probably not been much accomplished there

Dougals Dad

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2010, 06:02:13 PM »

Except making them aware of the situation.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2010, 07:15:26 PM »

Effectively that would then be like the Australians emailing the Altrincham FA or the Cheshire FA when they signed Matty.

It's the national FAs that deal with this sort of thing so other than letting off a bit of steam there's probably not been much accomplished there

Surely any serious issues like this which are reported to a regional branch of the FA should be passed on to the national FA, though?  How hard can it be to pick up the phone and have the problem dealt with properly?

It's just pure laziness and/or incompetence of the highest order.
Come on Alty!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Central Coast Mariners
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2010, 08:54:52 PM »

Central Coast Mariners are the club though. They probably are aware of the situation. But it's got f all to do with them now. I think you're being a bit odd here jd and not making any sense. The Australian FA will be aware of the situation by the way due to derek constantly ringing them.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Central Coast Mariners
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2010, 10:47:35 PM »

Central Coast Mariners are the club though. They probably are aware of the situation. But it's got f all to do with them now. I think you're being a bit odd here jd and not making any sense. The Australian FA will be aware of the situation by the way due to derek constantly ringing them.
[/b][/b]

I hope he is reversing the charge so those bastards pay for all the calls  :D

Dougals Dad

Re: Central Coast Mariners
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 10:25:01 AM »

Not the first time I've been odd and I'm sure it won't be the last!

Narcissist

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 11:40:06 AM »

Christ!

Sorry I posted said chaps email on the forum, especially without explaining my exact thinking.

In fact it was done in the hope that perhaps a few people pestering him might make him drop a line to a fellow Australian who might, just might, decide to get off his arse and send the required fax.

Well pointed out that they are already aware of the situation as we ring them every day. However, unless you hadnt noticed despite being aware they have so far not done a f**king thing. So all the pestering in the world may prove of some assistance. When our ironing needs doing I tend to do it not immediately, but when I have been nagged literally into the job of doing it. Perhaps our friend at the Australian FA sees the fax machine in a similar manner and needs a bit of nagging.

Now, I hope this is clearer for everyone and poor JD can be let off the hook for his apparent lack of thought.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 01:38:56 PM »

Christ!

Sorry I posted said chaps email on the forum, especially without explaining my exact thinking.

In fact it was done in the hope that perhaps a few people pestering him might make him drop a line to a fellow Australian who might, just might, decide to get off his arse and send the required fax.

Well pointed out that they are already aware of the situation as we ring them every day. However, unless you hadnt noticed despite being aware they have so far not done a f**king thing. So all the pestering in the world may prove of some assistance. When our ironing needs doing I tend to do it not immediately, but when I have been nagged literally into the job of doing it. Perhaps our friend at the Australian FA sees the fax machine in a similar manner and needs a bit of nagging.

Now, I hope this is clearer for everyone and poor JD can be let off the hook for his apparent lack of thought.

Actually, sorry OCG and JD on my phone I read that as contacting Central Coast Mariners, which of courae would;ve been counter productive as they've done their bit and it's out of their hands. As ATS said it's like emailing Cheshire FA and asking them to hurry up the FA in London. Probably futile but if you've got 5 minutes spare then no problem.

*resolves to check things properly next time before getting sarky*  :-X
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 We need to threaten legal action