PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 We need to threaten legal action
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: We need to threaten legal action  (Read 9085 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: August 21, 2010, 10:41:55 PM »

Against the austrailian FA,This is a clear case of restraint of trade and dereliction of duty for starters.We are paying for a player that going to need another preseason at this rate.And is simply bot acceptable from a country that wants to hold a world cup in the next decade

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: We need to threaten legal action
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 10:45:47 PM »

Against the austrailian FA,This is a clear case of restraint of trade and dereliction of duty for starters.We are paying for a player that going to need another preseason at this rate.And is simply bot acceptable from a country that wants to hold a world cup in the next decade

I would let them hold the world cup... Then when the picture has been taken they can put it down and told to piss off  :D

On a serious note ... It is unacceptable and as I have said previously... If it was a premiership player there registration would have been sent within 48 hrs..

Bath Alty

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 11:40:24 PM »

The Nigerian West Brom signed LAST NIGHT from Moscow scored their winner today - one rule for the big clubs etc etc

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 09:56:25 AM »

I think there is no love lost between Soccer Australia and the FA and that they work on different wave lengths.
A Coach that was level 3 in Australia came to live in Surrey and was classified by the FA as only level 1 here (lowest coaching qualification).
However I cant see why in this day and age that an international clearance should not be done in a matter of minutes, allowing for time differences.
As for Australia's ability to handle a soccer world cup. I dont think that is in question as they are certainly capable in all areas. Soccer is run in Australia far better than South Africa. I have it from good authority that life after the World Cup in South Africa has returned to their'normal' with crime and corruption rife at all levels.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 09:58:09 AM by RedhillAlty »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 11:47:51 AM »

If they cant get thier basic administration right they should not even be considered to stage the world cup,a month wait for international clearance is disgrace

RocketDan

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 01:28:21 PM »

could we just not play matt crowell in someone elses shirt? Do you think anyone would notice?

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 01:29:36 PM »

could we just not play matt crowell in someone elses shirt? Do you think anyone would notice?

Colin fkn Peake would

Dougals Dad

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 02:34:24 PM »

Colin fkn Peake would

Mansfield would get video evidence.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 04:56:17 PM »

Its about time this was bought to the attention of the wider media, we have fans that work at the bbc or certainly have contacts in high profile media circles.We need the media to contact the aussie FA and ask them why their administration is so poor,and what sort of message they think its sending out about their organisation.And if they thinks its acceptable for somebody to not be able to play/do their job in their own country due to their malpractise 

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 05:17:03 PM »

Hughesy,

Quite regularly you post sensible points on here.

I would have to say however, in my opinion, this is one of your less well thought out ones.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 05:18:52 PM »

Hughesy,

Quite regularly you post sensible points on here.

I would have to say however, in my opinion, this is one of your less well thought out ones.

Why?

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 05:28:03 PM »

Why? This bunch of idiots need showing up for what they are? I keep imagining them as those two lads sat in the beach hut on the fosters advert.Australia wants to develop as a footballing nation and even borrows english stadia to play friendlies with them having so many journeymen plying thier trade here.We need answers to whats going on,and their actions need highlights to FIFA and the wider public

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2010, 05:31:04 PM »

I agree with Pete, this is a total disgrace and requires a proactive response, otherwise it's going to rumble on and on into the autumn.
Come on Alty!

bigcol

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 10:28:07 PM »

Speaking of Australia, I think I've found us a player.

Joe Wright - 17 years old, plays for Adelaide Galaxy, product of the Rochdale youth system so is a local lad.

Check him out:

http://vimeo.com/5070997

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 10:45:50 PM »

I agree wholeheartedly that something needs to be done

However look how much we've been 'inconvenienced' when we haven't pissed off any FA's. I really wouldn't be wanting to act in an inappropriately 'gung ho' manner and risk really upsetting the respective administrations no matter how frustrated we may be.

I'd be making official representations and registering our displeasure via the FA in London, encouraging them to escalate the matter, if appropriate via FIFA
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team