Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 To the Kiddy Fans who started the easy clap with two mins to go...
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: To the Kiddy Fans who started the easy clap with two mins to go...  (Read 4644 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: To the Kiddy Fans who started the easy clap with two mins to go...
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 12:23:20 AM »

There Directors were telling us to piss off after we equalized in the stand.

Disgraceful really.

Good grief...seems the issues stem from the boardroom then....and rumours are that the away dressing rooms have been flooded and the door has a huge hole in it.

If that is true they are a joke plain and simple- lets hope they stay down and suffer another year with us
ParkINson's red and white army

seasonticket

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 09:41:07 AM »

Just to put the record straight, re their directors. When it was suggested they would not win promotion and did too much diving. They said that to dive was being proffesional but when I pointed out to them it was cheating their directors were telling us to f**k off not piss off.
 Yes they did used to be ok until they got promoted. Now they are more arogant than most.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 09:45:45 AM »

I can confirm that one of there directors said piss off more than once. I went and discussed it with him, to which he said he was not directing it at me but another supporter! B*llocks!

Disgracefull and they have fallen in my estimation.

Great team effort yesterday, although I do not like welch upfront. I assume McGregor was taken off for fatigue or injury?

Colin was my man of the match, could easily have had 3 with a bit more luck/poor goal keeping

Come on Alty

Scottie

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 11:34:37 AM »

Got back from France at 2pm, ran to the game while the missus loaded the washing machine and what a welcome home. Thought I had wasted my energy for the first 25 mins but what a great result. Yes their Directors were a disgrace but lets celebrate the point and look forward to Wrexham.

Hulme Robin

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 12:53:53 PM »

this is what I love about football

watching those young kiddie fans giving it the big un when they went two one up
then giving away a penalty two minutes later

hahahahahahaha

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 01:42:01 PM »

Just to put the record straight, re their directors. When it was suggested they would not win promotion and did too much diving. They said that to dive was being proffesional but when I pointed out to them it was cheating their directors were telling us to f**k off not piss off.
 Yes they did used to be ok until they got promoted. Now they are more arogant than most.

It might be just me but I thought Kiddy were ok yesterday? I was sat in the stand but didn't hear their directors say owt. I thought Kiddty as a team were absolutely fine, there was barely any gamesmanship or diving in hte manner of fgr or stevenage. A lot of thier players were comiserating with RObbie Lawton when he got booked and a lot of them were sahking hands after.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Come on Alty!

vics lad

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2009, 08:32:36 PM »

When we beat Kiddy 1-2 away from home, they only sung when they scored, literally. And yesterday at York when we scored the winner half the 2,000 York fans walked out, and the rest booed their team of at the end. Anyway good luck to you next season, maybe if Preece had come to us 5 games earlier we could have still had our mostly exciting derbies with you next season anyway wish you well for next season, good luck.

Vics Lad.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 To the Kiddy Fans who started the easy clap with two mins to go...