Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 To the Kiddy Fans who started the easy clap with two mins to go...
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: To the Kiddy Fans who started the easy clap with two mins to go...  (Read 4645 times)

markecky

Thanks....

Stan Hibbert

Re: To the Kiddy Fans who started the easy clap with two mins to go...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 06:27:55 PM »

Obnoxious full timers....!

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 06:34:19 PM »

Brilliant point and well deserved- I loved teasing the kiddy fans outside the Bricklayers at 6pm with Shaun :)
ParkINson's red and white army

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 06:54:01 PM »

The lads battled hard today and deserved their point.

Well done to all!  :)
Come on Alty!

York Alty

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 07:20:51 PM »

I lost a lot of respect for KHFC fans when they got promoted and spent more time laughing at us going down rather than celebrating their own title.

Today they were too busy jeering at us to clap their own injured player off the pitch.

I rate them as some of the most ignorant fans in non-league.

Very poor.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 08:49:57 PM »

There Directors were telling us to piss off after we equalized in the stand.

Disgraceful really.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 09:08:28 PM »

Did they really? What tossers. What is it about that lot, who do they think they are? Lets look back a while say to our glory days late 70's, early 80's.

Had Anyone then ever heard of Kidderminster Harriers?
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

York Alty

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 09:25:29 PM »

Didn't see or hear the directors swearing, but if that is the case then I think it is the measure of the club & their dim fans.

markecky

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 09:27:01 PM »

There Directors were telling us to piss off after we equalized in the stand.

Disgraceful really.

Good grief...seems the issues stem from the boardroom then....and rumours are that the away dressing rooms have been flooded and the door has a huge hole in it.

York Alty

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 09:51:28 PM »

Again I use the word "if" as these are allegations of criminal damage.  IF they did this then they get the bill and the Old Bill. 

No messing about. 

They get the bill.

markecky

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 09:54:58 PM »

After some considered thought, I have elevated Kidderminster to complete tool status based on the folowing evidence.

1) Being hit on the head by 2p at Aggborough when they used to make one end half home and half away

2) Seeing my mate Wes be run over in the car park, carried 50 yards on the bonnet and then dumped on the gravel!

3) Having my car kicked and punched on that slope and having to do a U-turn after we won 1-0 (that might have been my fault that one though :))

4) There 1000 away fans deciding to wallow in our relegation almost as much as their own promotion at Moss Lane a few years back

5) Todays bunch of chancers who rolled out the going down for no reason, apparently have a garden shed that holds 6000 (how big is your garden?), did the run to the segregation after scoring and then easy clapped at 2-1 with 2 mins to go.

So thank you Colin Little..the fightback begins!

joe

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »

After some considered thought, I have elevated Kidderminster to complete tool status based on the folowing evidence.

1) Being hit on the head by 2p at Aggborough when they used to make one end half home and half away

2) Seeing my mate Wes be run over in the car park, carried 50 yards on the bonnet and then dumped on the gravel!

3) Having my car kicked and punched on that slope and having to do a U-turn after we won 1-0 (that might have been my fault that one though :))

4) There 1000 away fans deciding to wallow in our relegation almost as much as their own promotion at Moss Lane a few years back

5) Todays bunch of chancers who rolled out the going down for no reason, apparently have a garden shed that holds 6000 (how big is your garden?), did the run to the segregation after scoring and then easy clapped at 2-1 with 2 mins to go.

So thank you Colin Little..the fightback begins!

Kidderminster fans have always been total wankers although number three above was definately self inflicted ;D

York Alty

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2009, 10:14:24 PM »

go easy chaps...with a bit of luck we'll being seeing them again next season (with free added morons)...

compare those spanners to the Eastbourne fans (I missed the game) but the "thank you" posted on the forum says a lot about the class, manners and overall decency of the people. 

markecky

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 10:16:09 PM »

Eastbourne were an example of how it should be..at 2-0 up they just enjoyed being 2-0 up..they didn't need to tell us how sh*t we were..we know!

JackSwindells No 1 Fan

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 10:30:05 PM »

KIddy used to be a great club. When they first came into the Conference the fans were OK and they had a real gent of a secretary, (I think he passed away a few years back). He was the heart and soul of the club. When I was living in Worcester Alty Fans were always welcomed at Kiddy.(Always a free ticket for Alty folk if you rang in advance.  I used to go and meet up with George Rooney at Kiddy, when he was managing Wocerster yet another top class footballing man.

Alty played Kiddy away on the day that we found out that Daisy was on the way. 1984, and I think it was a draw.

So sad to kere how much that club has changed. I recall being fleeced one December game about 3 years ago when they took my £15 cash as an away fan on the wrong gate in the seated stand facing the dugouts, knowing the away end was only £11 - then they immediately told me to p*ss off into the away end. Programme was expensive and cr*p. Food was expensive and cr*p.

At least we get much better from our visitors, as per the "Thanks" post from the Eastbourne fan last week.

We are Alty,
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 To the Kiddy Fans who started the easy clap with two mins to go...