News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SALISBURY UP FOR SALE

Author Topic: SALISBURY UP FOR SALE  (Read 3097 times)

wonderstuff

SALISBURY UP FOR SALE
« on: April 08, 2009, 05:13:41 PM »

Chairman Neville Beal, vice chairman Stuart McGlashan, and director Paul Orsborn are relinquishing their positions at the end of the current season. The club is available at a cost of £1".

Anyone fancy going halves? 50p each? In this financial down turn I am finding it hard to justify the whole £1. ;)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: SALISBURY UP FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »

Why don't they do that Ebbsfleet thing and see if they can get 100 people to chip in a penny each......if there are another 99 people out there, then I will happily chuck in my 1 pence......but only if I get to pick the team and vote on selling Tubbs to Altrincham for a fiver
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 11:30:54 PM »

Conference club in "sugar daddies wanting out" shocker!

This league is going to be a different place next season the way things are going. The playing field is being levelled considerably!
Come on Alty!

York Alty

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 11:54:31 PM »

even more so with two skint clubs likely to come down.

seasonticket

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 09:33:19 AM »

If Luton is one of those clubs coming down they will not be skint. They will get their parachute payment and their recent trip to Wembley should have brought them some cash. And that is saying nothing about turning down Setanta money when they played us in the FA cup and were supposed to be broke then Ha! bloody Ha!

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 10:37:41 AM »

If Luton is one of those clubs coming down they will not be skint. They will get their parachute payment and their recent trip to Wembley should have brought them some cash. And that is saying nothing about turning down Setanta money when they played us in the FA cup and were supposed to be broke then Ha! bloody Ha!

Not to mention the fact that they will be on Setanta every other week!

I'm sure they will change their stance on moving games for tv when the money starts flooding in.
Come on Alty!

wonderstuff

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 03:50:43 AM »

Not to mention the fact that they will be on Setanta every other week!

I'm sure they will change their stance on moving games for tv when the money starts flooding in

Well put!

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 11:44:53 AM »

I would love it if Setanta told Luton to blow it up their arse and just didn't show any of their games, but frankly there is more chance of Ian Tunnacliffe playing for Brazil!
Come on Alty!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SALISBURY UP FOR SALE