News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 today in 90 minuets summed up the life of an alty fan

Author Topic: today in 90 minuets summed up the life of an alty fan  (Read 1671 times)

Alex

« on: October 13, 2007, 08:39:30 PM »

tremendus highs followed by crushing lows and results that make u wander where the grin you had five minuets ago has gone?

just got back and i dunno before the game i would have bit your hand off for a point but we were 3-0 up and still looking nervy like alty do but i didn't see them scoring 3, the game changed when they brought on prince (worlds best pavel nedved look a like) who was just full of running and our players were just starting to get fatigued, as for not making a sub my lord heatcote tried to get munroe on for five minuets before there 3 rd but the tit with the board f*cked it up. dean looks good his goal was class turned and took 4 defenders out of the game then shot from 22 yrds and went right over the keepers head (we all thought itwas over till the ref signaled). just hope the lads don't let there heads go down and remember that a point is better than none.

and just need to remember that although on the coach back it felt like we had been thumped 5-0 it was a draw and have to look forward to the next game. but if we lose to the legends some questions will be asked  ;)

come on alty

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: today in 90 minuets summed up the life of an alty fan
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 11:11:34 PM »

At least you were on the coach, us exiles had the 163 mile walk back into town. Is that the most out of town ground ever?

PS Superb pubs once we got there.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

altyf

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 09:28:02 AM »

Another important thing to remember is that we could have lost this game 4-3...we were completely knackered in injury time and they could have easily grabbed a winner. If another 5 minutes had been played we would have undoubtably lost today. Last week, the same happened to Salisbury, they were 3-1 up against Burton and lost 4-3, so in a way I was happy to get the point. Whilst losing the 3-0 lead was heart breaking we have to remember we got a good point and now just need to get our heads up for the next game.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »

Agree,losing a 3-0 lead is heartbreaking,but a point is better than nothing.Weldone lads
Harold
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team