News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today from my view

Author Topic: Today from my view  (Read 1388 times)

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
Today from my view
« on: November 21, 2010, 04:11:11 AM »

The way we started,it looked like 4-4-2, but you cannot count for giving a pen away in 1st min,and going 2 down in 10 mins,so no-one can question the formation we started with.Twiss was very ineffective,but that was not his fault. We looked a more attacking side when Clee and Reeves came on (if that was due to Crawley putting gas off the pedal?? and Clee didnt do much in the game).

I fully expected a heavy loss today,it was just the way that each goal was sloppy.The way we let Brodie go in for the 6th and 7th was inexcusable,regardless that heads went etc.

It is so important now that we get something from Cambridge,the confidence from that to then get 6 points from FGR and Tamworth would be immense, and that is possible.

KEEP THE FAITH,WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Forgot to add I really hope we go back to Crawley next season. A club that does not deserve any success. 690 against us last season, 1300 this season, due to spending a few quid. And if they do not go up this season,it will be interesting to see what happens!!!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 04:32:24 AM by Nasha »
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

Jenga

Re: Today from my view
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 08:46:21 AM »

Always said our season can start with cambridge.

I expected to lose and if we lose 1-0 or 7-0 at this stage of the season it is not too much of a problem. It is the morale which will have been battered.

However the team should be ready to fight now and cambridge may feel a backlash.

Now is the time to pick up some points and that we now have to do fast.

taxi Phil

Re: Today from my view
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 10:32:14 AM »

Cambridge aren't short of spirit judged on their fightback from three down yesterday.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today from my view