PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Gateshead predictions
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Gateshead predictions  (Read 6516 times)

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Gateshead predictions
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »

Can't make it today, but a point or three would be welcome.

I would like to see Stu back in nets if he is fit, I feel more comfortable with him between the posts.

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2011, 02:41:23 PM »

Can't make it today, but a point or three would be welcome. I feel more comfortable with him between the posts.

No, that'll be your lucky matchday underpants

VofD

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2011, 06:41:42 PM »

They've been on a really good run up to last week, and they've not made the Trophy semis by some fluke.

If we can play like we did against York, we could sneak a win, but I see a 1-1 draw with us coming from behind late on.

Spot on.

taxi Phil

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2011, 09:44:57 PM »

They've been on a really good run up to last week, and they've not made the Trophy semis by some fluke.

If we can play like we did against York, we could sneak a win, but I see a 1-1 draw with us coming from behind late on.

Spot on.
Second home game in a row. If I can just get my football betting to the same level. Tonight I hate Arsenal and Swansea !

markecky

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2011, 09:49:37 PM »

11 11 11 1-1  ;D

Jacko

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2011, 10:29:40 PM »

Spot on.
Second home game in a row. If I can just get my football betting to the same level. Tonight I hate Arsenal and Swansea !
how many teams did you bet on? U should be happy with a treble of 8/13 home wins every week like me, not 6 teams like arsenal at 1/6!!

taxi Phil

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2011, 02:13:14 AM »

Spot on.
how many teams did you bet on? U should be happy with a treble of 8/13 home wins every week like me, not 6 teams like arsenal at 1/6!!
Sections List (5 games), new Euro Sections (6 matches), Goal in Both Halves (6 matches)

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2011, 03:58:18 PM »

A hard earned 1-1 draw.

Gatehead seem to be a bit of a bogey (Ian) side for us especially in the last few games.

However I do remember the previous season when we beat them 3-2 at home.

Heres hoping but it may be difficult with our squad; if we are on our game today we will beat them. If we just turn up, we will get beaten heavily.

Go for it lads and lets start moving up that table, it will be hard work but you are all more than capable.
I dont get many predictions right but can I have my own bit of glory here!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Gateshead predictions