PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hope your proud
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Hope your proud  (Read 8199 times)

PartyTownRobin

Re: Hope your proud
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 02:09:11 PM »

i spot room for a "match day in the life of Graham heathcote" article for the website.

Altysmiffy

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 02:17:51 PM »

i spot room for a "match day in the life of Graham heathcote" article for the website.

Is that for over 18s only?

Bear Town Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 02:21:27 PM »

Alternatively, maybe an opportunity for the club to offer a fan each home game the opportunity to assist for the morning in return for free entry for that afternoon's match?

Bath Alty

Re: Hope your proud / communication
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 02:43:43 PM »

The club has also held forums in the past, but surprisingly the last one was not well attended.

I think this shows how much info the club gives out through other routes.  Most clubs would have lots of fans wanting to know whats going on.  I guess one of the reasons for poor attendence is that we probably wouldn't learn anything we didn't already know, and if we did it would be on the website within hours anyway.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 02:46:28 PM »

I think we were all frustrated with the last 25minutes yesterday

We should now look at the positive things about the game.

We have a manager who is passionate about the club.
We have a captain who never stops talking, and gives instructions to his team mates.
We played a lot of ground football out of defence,and not the old kick and rush.
We have signed quality players,and the squad is now sronger than it has been for years.

Let's all pull together,and get behind Graham and the team at Halifax,on Tuesday night.
See you all at " The Shay"

altyf

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 02:48:36 PM »

I think we were all frustrated with the last 25minutes yesterday

We should now look at the positive things about the game.

We have a manager who is passionate about the club.
We have a captain who never stops talking, and gives instructions to his team mates.
We played a lot of ground football out of defence,and not the old kick and rush.
We have signed quality players,and the squad is now sronger than it has been for years.

Let's all pull together,and get behind Graham and the team at Halifax,on Tuesday night.
See you all at " The Shay"

That about sums it all up...lets put everything from yesterday behind us and show great support on tuesday, otherwise we may lose Graham, which would cause massive problems and would probably spell relegation!

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 05:09:23 PM »

Said it before and i will say it again Exeter fans reckon the difference between the 2 sides was Exeters fitness.
Lets be proud of Alty as a club and Graham as the manager he has worked wonders in getting the club to where it is today.
Harold

jc

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 05:34:30 PM »

EXPECTATIONS - Fans expect a point at home.

Jenga

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 05:41:54 PM »

EXPECTATIONS - Fans expect a point at home.

Expect a point at home? Absolute ****

We dont actually expect anything, we hope to survive this year and not get relegated.

Maybe GH is right some people do EXPECT too much.

So you expect a point against Exeter, Torquay, York, etc etc - you talk TWADDLE my friend.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 06:11:09 PM »

What ever anyone thoght the result would be yesterday I don't think anybody expected to boss the 1st half like we did, then concede 4 goals in under 30 mins.
Full time and proud of it

altyf

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 06:14:51 PM »

EXPECTATIONS - Fans expect a point at home
What absolute ****
If you expect a part time outfit, with a wage budget at least 5 times lower than everyone in the league and who havent spent money on a player for 5 years to get a point every home game, then you are just the type of person GH is talking about when he says expectations are ridiculous and its attitude like this that will drive him away...well you'll be sorry if he does leave because I think it would cause greater problems than some people realise...not only would we be battling for relegation but also looking for managers...whats more, whos to say a new manager wouldnt spend loads of money and put us right back in debt...we're lucky to have a manager who cares for the club like GH.
This isnt what Graham is talking about when he says expectations are high anyway...hes talking about the people who think we could be going for top half and even the playoffs.

jc

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2007, 07:34:08 PM »

point taken.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2007, 07:53:12 PM »

I completely agree and support Graham he knows our situation better than anyone and I trust that he is doing what he believes is right. Some of the arrogance and ignorance showed by some of our support is sometimes unbelievable and what the f**k were the songs about the AGM and Boston about? Nothing to be proud of and Boston aren’t a club I have got a good word to say about. 

I'm not sure what you're on about re Boston, I can't remember any songs about that (apart from More Than A Feeling) but with regards t the AGM "beacuse we always win at the AGM, We're not really here", well, it's called a sense of humour, wry smile that we've had a really lucky reprieve. Clearly that concept has gone over a few heads with the happiness police who were out in force yesterday.

Try and keep a sense of humour when watching Alty everyone, else we end up with daft situations like we did yesterday.

p.s.

:D

altyf

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »

Listen to ballers, he knows what hes saying and completely agree about the humour!!!  :D ;) :)
PS...congrats on your 500th post !!!

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 08:52:44 PM »

fair play, was just a frustrating day yesterday  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hope your proud