PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Great Point...
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Great Point...  (Read 5218 times)

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Great Point...
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 07:31:35 PM »

A great point but a pity it wasnt an Alty win.
At least we screwed up any hope Mansfield had of getting in the promotion places which was hyped up after they won last Saturday at Histon.
On the downside we will have to play the Ars****** at least twice next season.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Great Point...
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2010, 08:19:11 PM »

Cymru Alty and I arrived back about 10 minutes ago due to a slight detour through birmingham on the way back (still not entirely sure why though.)

If anybody had offered me the point before the match I would have taken it. Yes it's slightly disappointing that it happened in the 94th minute but it happens, as we found out to our advantage on saturday.

Onwards to saturday, shame I can't be there either as its probably one of the easier matches to get to from here. Lets see if we can make it 8 games unbeaten, eh?

And also, our record of not being beaten home and away by the same team is still intact which is a great thing to see.

Well done to the players and management and everyone that managed to get there. And also, having managed to catch the last 2 games it just makes me realise how much I miss being at matches. I hate being an exile, and our best season for a while just happens as I move away. Unbelievable.

That's a great effort lads!!

I was knackered when we got back at 1.35am............however we had made an impromptu visit to The Balti King in Sheffield on the way back :P

Whilst I am sure that it is really frustrating for you to have missed so much of a fantastic season, Voice of Dissent has been a fan for about 25 years & missed one season working abroad.................1990/91 ;D
Actually Brian, it was 3 seasons I missed : Jan 91 > Mar 94. :( :( :(

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Great Point...