PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 England international left back seen at moss lane today
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: England international left back seen at moss lane today  (Read 6231 times)

Jezza

Re: England international left back seen at moss lane today
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 04:15:38 AM »

Yeah but it's a well known fact that lady footballers are flat chested..and have pony tails that give them more balance.

I don't have a phD but always keen to back up the feminists argument.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 08:46:01 AM »

Mr Jezza,

If you attend the Armitage Centre, Fallowfield on the 26th & 27th of this month you will find that not all women footballers are flat chested

;)

markecky

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 09:43:51 AM »

More power to them I say.  Now they have the vote, why not have a kickabout as well?

Life is not all about hoovering.

Jezza

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »

Agreed Ecky...as long as the ironing gets done we should applaud their equality.

Great to chew the cud with a fellow ardent feminist.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 05:20:29 PM »

And they run the line too, don't forget that.

Memorable heckling of the linesman at Stevenage:

"She's doing her best, you big bully, Julian!"

Butty

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 06:01:09 PM »

I remember having a female ref about 3 years ago, whe got some criticism before the match, before putting ina  spotless refereeing performance. Also seem to remember when I had female ref's while playing they were very good.

markecky

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 07:20:42 PM »

Hoorah for women!!

Fleets

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 08:17:28 PM »

Hoorah for women!!
[/quote

Yeah its like a bloody feminists forum on here!! ::)

I love the fool that said women have superior technique in football to men!! :o Although I have not written a theses on this subject I have played against a  a high-level female player whose technique was not nearly as good as you would expect from a supposedly exceptional female player, and to use the tactfull description women's football is highly GASH, sorry if that upsets some feminists on here.

Oh but i'm sure an Arselnal women's footballer has better technique than Ronaldo!!  ;)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2008, 12:14:42 AM »

Hoorah for women!!
[/quote

Yeah its like a bloody feminists forum on here!! ::)

I love the fool that said women have superior technique in football to men!! :o Although I have not written a theses on this subject I have played against a  a high-level female player whose technique was not nearly as good as you would expect from a supposedly exceptional female player, and to use the tactfull description women's football is highly GASH, sorry if that upsets some feminists on here.

Oh but i'm sure an Arselnal women's footballer has better technique than Ronaldo!!  ;)

Thanks Fleets,

The 'fool' to whom you refer is in fact a Referee with 16 years experience of both Male and Female Football and therefore, in his opinion quite capable of assessing and commenting on the different capabilities of the two genders. I have Refereed the absolute top level of female player in this country and the technique demonstrated by the majority of these players was exceptional. Obviously the top level males will be better players than the top level females

Apologies by the way for being picky but theses is, in fact, plural so you cannot write a theses, only a thesis and tactful has only one 'l'

I am actually male and have been for over forty years so I'm unsure whether I qualify as a feminist but never mind.

I don't recall saying that any woman footballer had better technique than Ronaldo - it was a generalisation based on years of experience. Maybe coming from the area of the country that you do you have yet to encounter many quality women footballers?
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 England international left back seen at moss lane today