Cahill
« on: January 22, 2008, 10:28:54 PM »

Any news on the injury?

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Cahill
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 10:31:25 PM »

Not heard anything although he appeared to be walking ok at the end of the game.

Longman

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 10:37:32 PM »

Did anyone notice how f*cked he looked after he'd chased down a ball in the first five minutes??  Looked like he had been on the ale the night before!!

tim

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 08:52:29 AM »

He should be back playing in 2 weeks, he was really hurting, 'fraid I don't know how that impacts on his loan.  Regarding him looking exhausted, it's just one of those things, he just bizzarely looks knackered when he ain't, which is weird 'cos most people I know have perfected the art of looking fine when they're knackered!

markecky

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 10:13:05 AM »

He should be back playing in 2 weeks, he was really hurting, 'fraid I don't know how that impacts on his loan.  Regarding him looking exhausted, it's just one of those things, he just bizzarely looks knackered when he ain't, which is weird 'cos most people I know have perfected the art of looking fine when they're knackered!

I'm like that..it can be quite frustrating.

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 11:53:18 AM »

Did anyone notice how f*cked he looked after he'd chased down a ball in the first five minutes??  Looked like he had been on the ale the night before!!

I noticed. i remarked on it at the time. I guess that caused the injury that had him subbed.

Altyant

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 08:58:50 PM »

Wonder if it was the same/smilar injury to that which forced him off against Kidderminster?

tim

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 10:02:19 AM »

No, it was a dead leg against Kidderminster, when he took a knock just before scoring
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Cahill