PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Dagenham and Tamworth Support
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Dagenham and Tamworth Support  (Read 9621 times)

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« on: April 15, 2007, 11:59:16 AM »

this is where I get myself in trouble but I thought the numbers we took to Dagenham was very poor. Full credit to those that went but we are now at the most important part of the season I would gues we only took 100(ish) and I was VERY disappointed at that with the importance of the game.

Can I urge EVERYONE that can attend to attend Tamworth. I know its not always that easy (I have had to miss games) but if you are 50/50 on coming then PLEASE DO. Treat this as an FA Cup 3rd Round game, a promotion chance or even better still like our Conference Lives depends on it and the players need to know how much we as fans care.

Tamworth is not that far for people to travel and the lads DO need you support. So again PLEASE If you can go then don't think of excuses but do come along.

COME ON ALTY - AND COME ON ALT FANS GET BEHIND THE TEAM.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Dagenham and Tamworth Support
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 12:09:31 PM »

well said maybe we could get the Messenger to do a rallying call in this weeks edition?

crewe alty

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 12:46:47 PM »

yeah come on you alty fans take the family for a day out to tamworth if its still hot the the wife can still get a sun tan whlie cheering the lads on,took mine to her first game against gravesend she said she was watching all them fit legs out there (woman thing)but hey ho by the second half she was screaming for alty.point being if your going by coach car or train take someone with you family or friends we need to get the support down there.   2 games left not going to break the bank to support these games £40 tops unless your paying for the missus.COME ON YOU ALTY FANS DO IT!
           PS ANYBODY IN  OR AROUND CREWE NEED A LIFT TO TAMWORTH 3 OF US GOING CAN GET ANOTHER 4 IN JUST LET ME KNOW .                                         

Altysmiffy

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 12:47:51 PM »

and some sort of incentive to travel - sponsorship of the coaches, money off tickets to see the Aldershot game....

Ideally this wouldn't be necessary, but this is not an ideal world.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 12:52:34 PM »

and some sort of incentive to travel
Well how about cheering the lads on to a win so we can play the likes of Torquay, Stevenage, Oxford, Aldershot, Kiddie, Woking  next season as apposed to Alfreton, Hucknall, Vauxhall Motors, Redditch....

Sorry but no one should need an "incentive" to come to this game other than the one mentioned above !

Butty

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 02:11:39 PM »

or even better still like our Conference Lives depends on it and the players need to know how much we as fans care.

erm, gary, thats because our conferenc elives DO depend on it

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 02:29:15 PM »

??? that was the point I was making, hence why I mentioned it last to emphasise it more.

Come on keep up.

Daycare Dan

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 02:46:56 PM »

Saturday can be seen as this seasons play off final.

We took over 1,000 to Stoke surely we can take 500-600 to Tamworth?!?!??

It's only an hour down the M6, drive, get the train, book on the supporters coach, but BE THERE!!

Alex

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 03:08:07 PM »

and some sort of incentive to travel - sponsorship of the coaches, money off tickets to see the Aldershot game....

Ideally this wouldn't be necessary, but this is not an ideal world.

whats with all this incentive to travel? the only reason we should need to travel is that the lads need our support. now i'll admit i haven't made it to as many away games as i would have liked this season (due to overspending last year and not having the cash) but this one is a must ! ! ! !  you will have all summer to make up for what you spend but in truth tamworth is not that far and it is a make or break game.

plus i rele want to be able to go torquay, oxford, northwich, woking, stevenage and york next year

so come on alty

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 03:22:33 PM »

An incentive to travel Imagine August bank holiday weekend  Toquay away saturday Exter away on the monday now that would be a good weekend.
I have got to think about going to Tamworth i have not seen us win away since play off final at Stoke and have banned myself from away matches till we are safe. Should i stay at home or go next saturday? You decide
@AltyDaz

Daycare Dan

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 03:25:23 PM »

i have not seen us win away since play off final at Stoke and have banned myself from away matches till we are safe. Should i stay at home or go next saturday? You decide

I'd say go; the more support the better!!

Bath Alty

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 10:17:31 PM »

Definitely go - suppersitious b@ll@cks or real and vocal support? I know which is more likely to make a difference!

Pass booked, West Country Alty on the way to Tamworth.  Get the girls to ballet lessons and then onto the M5 for me....

bighairedmike

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 11:01:12 PM »

or even better still like our Conference Lives depends on it and the players need to know how much we as fans care.

erm, gary, thats because our conferenc elives DO depend on it

WHOOOOOSHH!

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 10:36:53 AM »

WHOOOOOSHH!

You're spending too much time on Confguide by the looks of things  ;)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »

In all honesty it didn't surprise me on Saturday. We had a good following at St Albans the previous week and following the Easter holidays a lot of people are a bit skint to say the least. Next Saturday is our third away game in a row and as it's a lot nearer to home and also effectively a cup final people are more likely to choose this fixture (if it comes down to a choice).

I'm sure our support will be top notch this coming weekend and we can be the 12th man as we have been so many times before. Three away weekends in a row is a big hit financially but this one is going to be well supported!!
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team