News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Final say about Logan

Author Topic: Final say about Logan  (Read 1886 times)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Final say about Logan
« on: January 04, 2008, 02:09:52 AM »

I heard someone say, who is really involved in the club state that logan could play a lot higher level if he could produce a final ball. A bloody fair comment in my very drunken state, but when that certain person said that, I stood there and thought when did O'Neil on the right wing and Peyton on the left set up a goal. I then sat down and thought for a while and I could not remember many chances never mind goals. Logan is talented, will give a 100% and I have so much faith that if he palyed at least 5 games in a row, which is not much nowadays, he will become a true Alty player. Unless I do not know something behind the seens, then surely Logan derserves a try, not one or two games, how about 5 or 6 than people can judge !!!!

One thing I would like to add is I do not believe Logan will keep us up but I am sure that he gives us a better chance. Before any game we should not be thinking no team is better than us and at home lets go at the f*ckers. I honestly still believe we can do this but we have to stop given teams too much respect and go for it.

seasonticket

Re: Final say about Logan
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 09:29:41 AM »

He produced a brilliant final ball recently that produced a goal. Pity was it was for the opposition.
At least Joe can get it in at the right end.

Longman

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 09:44:42 AM »

I heard someone say, who is really involved in the club state that logan could play a lot higher level if he could produce a final ball. A bloody fair comment in my very drunken state, but when that certain person said that, I stood there and thought when did O'Neil on the right wing and Peyton on the left set up a goal. I then sat down and thought for a while and I could not remember many chances never mind goals. Logan is talented, will give a 100% and I have so much faith that if he palyed at least 5 games in a row, which is not much nowadays, he will become a true Alty player. Unless I do not know something behind the seens, then surely Logan derserves a try, not one or two games, how about 5 or 6 than people can judge !!!!

One thing I would like to add is I do not believe Logan will keep us up but I am sure that he gives us a better chance. Before any game we should not be thinking no team is better than us and at home lets go at the f*ckers. I honestly still believe we can do this but we have to stop given teams too much respect and go for it.

HERE HERE!!!

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »

100% agree give the lad a run and give him some support on the pitch and I believe the potential we all originally witnessed will come back with a bang.

Hodgey

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 04:38:20 PM »

A blind man on a galloping horse can see Logan has talent. Given the encouragement shown to Shotton at Vics he will deliver because he is a confidence player !

Moomin Papa

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 06:07:36 PM »

They should f*ck him off!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Final say about Logan