PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Dream Route to 3rd Round of FA Cup
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Dream Route to 3rd Round of FA Cup  (Read 6775 times)

James Black

« on: October 19, 2008, 08:48:08 PM »

4th qual beat Newcastle

1st Round Beat Vics

2nd Round beat Macc

3rd Round Man Utd or Liverpool at The Lane

Jezza

Re: Dream Route to 3rd Round of FA Cup
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 04:12:58 AM »

I'd prefer to see the lads walk out at Old trafford than Moss lane in the 3rd......or maybe we could scrape a replay?

andrewflynn

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 09:23:47 AM »

Newcastle Blue Star

Vics.

Macc.

United at OT, force a replay and beat them.

fuertes

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 03:30:03 PM »

Newcastle Blue Star

Vics.

Macc.

United at OT, force a replay and beat them.

Don't be daft, that would involve Vics and Macc winning a game each! I'd happily take Leeds away Round One, good day out, payday of approximately £200,000, sets us up for the coming seasons.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »

Yip, agreed, bollocks to romance. Show me da money.

thegazelle

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 05:15:44 PM »

it is unthinkable but imagine if we lost to macc in a replay knowing the winner gets manu and is set for the next 5 years on the profits.
the bottom of alderley edge would be littered with the rotting corpses of most people from this forum who had performmed a lemmingesque type retreat from macc. (i know lemmings dont really do this sort of thing). with this in mind leeds away and a replay at old trafford followed by leicester away and a replay at old trafford before man u away and a replay at old trafford. Alty sign ronaldo on the profits but he cant make the first team as we ar playing so well
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 05:17:56 PM by thegazelle »

fuertes

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 05:46:36 PM »

it is unthinkable but imagine if we lost to macc in a replay knowing the winner gets manu and is set for the next 5 years on the profits.
the bottom of alderley edge would be littered with the rotting corpses of most people from this forum who had performmed a lemmingesque type retreat from macc. (i know lemmings dont really do this sort of thing). with this in mind leeds away and a replay at old trafford followed by leicester away and a replay at old trafford before man u away and a replay at old trafford. Alty sign ronaldo on the profits but he cant make the first team as we ar playing so well

Just reading that made me grin  :D

James Black

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 06:02:56 PM »

Please FA don't be stupid when we get a big club lets play in our own back yard it's the FA Cup The Cup of shocks not the Cup of lets make it easy for the big teams to win

andrewflynn

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 06:17:40 PM »

Please FA don't be stupid when we get a big club lets play in our own back yard it's the FA Cup The Cup of shocks not the Cup of lets make it easy for the big teams to win

im pretty sure they dont fix the draw for the big teams.

thegazelle

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 06:21:56 PM »

i think you will find if we draw man u we will choose to play it at old trafford,
dont tell me you would prefer to pick up 50% of 6000 at mosslane than 50% of 76,000 paying considerably more per ticket at old trafford. we wouldnt beat man u at moss lane, take the money any day
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 06:31:03 PM by thegazelle »

Jacko

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 06:23:51 PM »

4th qual beat Newcastle

1st Round Beat Vics

2nd Round beat Macc

3rd Round Man Utd or Liverpool at The Lane
Were'nt you putting this competition down as a tinpot cup on the other thread ::)

JackSwindells No 1 Fan

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 06:43:42 PM »

Leicester in Round One would generate some good cash... and the're beatable. Leeds in Round 2, followed by huge revenge match vs Spurs - third time lucky. (Just to annoy my youngest daughter's Spurs loving boyfriend!

James Black

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 10:06:59 PM »

Leicester in Round One would generate some good cash... and the're beatable. Leeds in Round 2, followed by huge revenge match vs Spurs - third time lucky. (Just to annoy my youngest daughter's Spurs loving boyfriend!

so basically were in the fourth round as well if we get past all them we'll have money for the next ten years with them fixtures

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 11:03:51 PM »

Is it just me or are there a few dreamers on here??

I'll be very happy to get past NBS and get into the competition proper.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

thegazelle

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2008, 12:25:04 AM »

you have to have dreams, for the day you stop dreaming is the day you die.

i just made that up its quite good is it not
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 11:16:35 AM by thegazelle »
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team