PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FCUM not taking any fans to Chorley
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FCUM not taking any fans to Chorley  (Read 5386 times)

Narcissist

Re: FCUM not taking any fans to Chorley
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 07:22:22 PM »

It's up to the home side to make arrangements....and given the potential trouble with both clubs having had their significant problems with hooligan elements this sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

I hope when FCUM draw a big club in the FA Cup and change kick off time to grab the TV money and then allocate tickets favourably to 'fcum fans' the away club takes the same action....jumped up jerks....mind you, it's proved they were right to leave behind all that champions league and premiership success before the glaziers ruined it all weren't they?.....to$$ers...should have gone to watch a park team for their ideological football instead of starting up a plastic franchise......already they are facing the very same gripes they faced as Utd followers as I predicted.

That's not even worth arguin back. What a hilarious post  :D

Why not?

Argue your point, it's the least you can do. Maybe you can make us all change our point of view.

Jezza

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 09:58:33 AM »

I think by not worth arguing back he means he doesn't have a coherent argument to argue back with but wanted to save face.

Hamilton

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 10:11:43 AM »

I think by not worth arguing back he means he doesn't have a coherent argument to argue back with but wanted to save face.

He failed!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 11:35:32 AM »

FCUM seem to have had live coverage of their game v Chorley on their Ustream channel today. How did they manage to have permission to do this?

I suspect that they received permission from Chorley F.C. & the Evo-Stik League to do this.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 11:42:00 AM by Brian Flynn »

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2011, 11:41:09 AM »

So FCUM fans boycotted the game did they? Didn't realise Chorley were getting gates of 1,074 based on their own support.

It would seem so. Chorley's average crowd at Victory Park for four home games this season is 826. They sold around 1500 tickets for last season's game against Chester, so 1,074 is probably a little disappointing.....probably not helped by the early kick off.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FCUM not taking any fans to Chorley