PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 extending jacks loan
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: extending jacks loan  (Read 6739 times)

whopper

Re: extending jacks loan
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 08:54:03 PM »

Ideally we would have a good hold up striker as a foil for reeves, as jack seems to make similar runs and the ball comes back far to often,

Twiss is dreadfull and i cant really watch him anymore i just look at other results on my phone when he comes on

Can we change it so that jack compliments reeves better and puts his head up a bit more........

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 09:01:40 PM »

Ideally we would have a good hold up striker as a foil for reeves, as jack seems to make similar runs and the ball comes back far to often,

Twiss is dreadfull and i cant really watch him anymore i just look at other results on my phone when he comes on

Can we change it so that jack compliments reeves better and puts his head up a bit more........

Ffs he's average or good and we've had worse players, stop being so biased and take the blinkers off.

And by the way if you're going to have that forum name you might want to spell "Heathcote" correctly.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 09:04:24 PM by NickyClee'sClickyKnee »
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

markecky

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 09:12:12 PM »

You don't do this at all, like your username change, it's just a cry for attention and to provoke a reaction.

whopper

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 09:20:48 PM »

Snorkle off ecky everyone changes their name on here and if i want to spell incorrectly i will ncck,

If i think twiss is poor i'll say it, if i think redshaw should put his head up i will!

Im not here to go with the grain or pat backs with childish goodwins, im here to tell u what i think, its a forum..isnt it....

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2012, 09:30:03 PM »

Snorkle off ecky everyone changes their name on here and if i want to spell incorrectly i will ncck,

If i think twiss is poor i'll say it, if i think redshaw should put his head up i will!

Im not here to go with the grain or pat backs with childish goodwins, im here to tell u what i think, its a forum..isnt it....

Yes it is, feel free to have your opinion.

But I get my opinion too; namely that your opinion's a pile of horse sh*t
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

markecky

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 09:30:16 PM »

Spell it how you like, I'm not talking about the spelling. I'm talking about you changing it to try and get a reaction.

Say whatever you like about Twiss, I'm saying you don't look at other scores when he comes on and stop watching.

You're not a free speech martyr, you're a professional windup merchant and the last time you started on a campaign to get people at it then we lost a lot of people from here who became totally bored with you.

Lets hope you don't start that again for your own amusement.

whopper

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 09:43:16 PM »

thats why he never starts, u chat so much sh*t u should wipe your mouth!

taxi Phil

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 09:45:16 PM »

I share your opinion, and I suspect we're far from being alone. Every forum has at least one sh*t stirrer, and usually the opinions offered show a total lack of knowledge and a wilful desire to stir up trouble. Jacko (or any of his 739 pseudonyms) is no exception.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2012, 09:47:36 PM »

thats why he never starts, u chat so much sh*t u should wipe your mouth!

omg i is just avin my opinion this is a forum etc etc

Hypocrite.

He's not been starting cos we have better players, it doesn't mean he's sh*t.

whopper

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2012, 10:02:07 PM »

You lot do a good job of winding each other up u dont need me!

Ecky its a shame that u think that it really is, its just football chat which i personaly would never take as gospal in judging a person but hey thats me, i see it more as banter,

Taxi phil if u want to have a football quiz on here to test your knowledge i will proudly smoke the sh*t out of you  :-*

taxi Phil

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2012, 10:33:27 PM »

Ecky its a shame that u think that it really is, its just football chat which i personaly would never take as gospal in judging a person but hey thats me, i see it more as banter,

Taxi phil if u want to have a football quiz on here to test your knowledge i will proudly smoke the sh*t out of you  :-*
Puerile.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2012, 10:54:27 PM »

Hmm? I can absolutely assure you that you wouldn't Jacko. Not taxi phil mate.

RocketDan

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 11:32:00 PM »

Twiss looked decent tuesday night when he came on.

http://youtu.be/GFDzQD-LR80

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2012, 08:29:49 AM »

This kind of tripe is why I don't post much on here any more (and why I look on here less too)

You must think you're a very big boy and be extremely proud of yourself.

Someone once said that it was better to say nothing and have people think you a fool rather than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. It seems you're the proof of that.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

whopper

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2012, 10:12:51 AM »

This kind of tripe is why I don't post much on here any more (and why I look on here less too)

You must think you're a very big boy and be extremely proud of yourself.

Someone once said that it was better to say nothing and have people think you a fool rather than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. It seems you're the proof of that.
another one full of empty wisdom, get a grip u sheep
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 extending jacks loan