PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 extending jacks loan
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: extending jacks loan  (Read 6740 times)

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
extending jacks loan
« on: February 22, 2012, 05:37:53 PM »

Sounds from recent posts that I'm in the minority hoping he's with us for at least another month ?

RocketDan

Re: extending jacks loan
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 06:23:20 PM »

Sounds from recent posts that I'm in the minority hoping he's with us for at least another month ?

A good player no doubt, but by far the most selfish player i have ever seen at Moss lane. Yes you have to be selfish to score goals, but if the better option is to pass, you should always pass. 90% of football is about making the right decisions, and in my opinion, despite all his talents, Redshaw lacks this key asset.

Plus, Twissy looked half decent when he came on, albeit for the last 10 minutes against a team towards the bottom of the league.

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 06:34:03 PM »

i agree 100% to greedy at times

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 06:35:32 PM »

Jack is playing at his level imho.

Playing in the 2nd division i feel is way above his capabilities.

62vintage

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 07:22:48 PM »

Jack is playing at his level imho.

Playing in the 2nd division i feel is way above his capabilities.

Sorry but totally disagree that Conference North is his level. I think he will do well at Morecambe, being full time and playing with better players will only help to improve him.
I do think that he has gone off the boil though at the moment.

Bazbatteria

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 09:05:34 PM »

Jack is great player no doubt, alas when he had that adventurous shot that went wide when merely squaring it richman would have most certainly resulted in a goal anyhow he soon made a menz by skipping through thier defensce and bagging one. I for one was thinking no more slip ups before last night. last was a slip up. not really hopeful for a play off spot now, if it happens ...selah, its a day out

Butty

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 09:11:05 PM »

Haven't read everything on here recently, but have I missed something? I seem to recall he was the dog's bollocks before he left, so now he's back, why the criticism?

Hamilton

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 10:40:07 PM »

Haven't read everything on here recently, but have I missed something? I seem to recall he was the dog's bollocks before he left, so now he's back, why the criticism?

I was wondering that, too!

Jenga

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 08:53:17 AM »

Not once have I said he is the dogs bollocks, nor have have I said he is crap.

By stating i think Alty is his level means I think he is a great player for Alty and I would have him in the Alty team any day of the week.

I am merely pointing out that I dont think he will cut it in league football, he is too weak imho, and that is my opinion. This is my opinion not yours and I am entitled to my opinion. I am not stating he is crap, I am not stating he wont make it in League football, but it is MY OPINION !!!

But sorry for having my views, damn I really apologise, I really do.

To many people on here twist posts, change posts, read too much into post - oh it is 9.00am, now time for work.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:58:16 AM by Jenga »

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 09:07:15 AM »

From a completely selfish point of view, I hope Jack doesn't make it in the football league (yet), because then there's a chance of him staying here and helping us to get promoted (if not this year then next).
Come on Alty!

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 04:29:57 PM »

I felt he had a tendancy in his last couple of games to pull out of tackles and was not quite committed during some of the games we have had since his loan back to us.

Who would want to be injured before completing the loan and hopefully going on to greater things. Good finish in the Hinkley game though. Not always a good thing to take players back in his situation as they tend to be a little tackle shy on odd occasions, but overall his contribution has been ok from what I have seen/heard.

John Crewe

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 04:41:17 PM »

not the same player since been on loan

good luck at Morecambe Jack..........no further loan required here

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 04:43:15 PM »

Some Alty fans are crazy, Jack Redshaw is quality and I do not give a monkeys thats he is greedy some times so be it, he scores and causes mayhem every game. This Alty team doesn't have much heart but Reeves and Redshaw have been immense, its the rest of team who need a kick up the bum!!! you must be mad to think Twiss will have more of an impact, he played a lot of games at the start of the season and wasn't good enough, nevermind the lack of goals. Redshaw also gives 100% and even wins more headers than Twiss. We can try and play like Arsenal every game and attempt to walk the ball into the net or have someone like Jack who will be greedy now and again, also he creates the majority of chances himself by chasing lost balls down or putting pressure on the defence. Twiss would still be on the half way line or at the burger van, Jack has ever right to be greedy at times when he has created the opportunity himself !!!

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2012, 05:21:35 PM »

Got to agree with you I will be disappointed if ls doesn't at least try to extend the loan

John Crewe

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2012, 07:13:58 PM »

Some Alty fans are crazy, Jack Redshaw is quality and I do not give a monkeys thats he is greedy some times so be it, he scores and causes mayhem every game. This Alty team doesn't have much heart but Reeves and Redshaw have been immense, its the rest of team who need a kick up the bum!!! you must be mad to think Twiss will have more of an impact, he played a lot of games at the start of the season and wasn't good enough, nevermind the lack of goals. Redshaw also gives 100% and even wins more headers than Twiss. We can try and play like Arsenal every game and attempt to walk the ball into the net or have someone like Jack who will be greedy now and again, also he creates the majority of chances himself by chasing lost balls down or putting pressure on the defence. Twiss would still be on the half way line or at the burger van, Jack has ever right to be greedy at times when he has created the opportunity himself !!!
not so much mayhem during his loan spell
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 extending jacks loan