News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Harrogate Town - Pub for Alty supporters

Author Topic: Harrogate Town - Pub for Alty supporters  (Read 937 times)

unionhotel

« on: August 10, 2011, 02:54:40 PM »

Afternoon,

I am contacting you from The Union pub just outside Harrogate, North Yorkshire. As a York City supporter I have had many good trips over to Alty and i'm sure you will have a good day out in Harrogate, lots of good pubs in town.

However I would like to welcome any travelling supporters to The Union pub either before or after your fixture. We are well situated for those travelling by car or coach.

We are a village pub with a large car park suitable for minibuses and coaches. We have a lovely beer garden overlooking the village cricket field.

We offer a traditional menu of home cooked food at reasonable prices as well as lighter bar snacks.

We are located in the village of Calcutt just outside Knaresborough around 5 minutes drive from Wetherby Road.

From the A1(M) Leave at J47 s/p Harrogate, Knaresborough A59. Go straight over 2 roundabouts and turn right s/p Calcutt, Knaresborough.
We are 1 mile down the hill on the right.

From Wetherby A661 turn right at roundabout s/p A1(M), York, Knaresborough A658. Turn left s/p Calcutt, Knaresborough.
We are 1 mile down the hill on the right.

From Wetherby Road (Harrogate Town FC) Follow signs for Wetherby (A661), York and A1(M). At Woodlands Pub traffic lights turn left to mini roundabouts. Go immediately left and right into Forest Moor Road. At the brow of the hill you will see The Union Hotel in front of you.

If any minbuses or coaches would like to visit, please contact me in advance to reserve a suitable parking space.

Good luck for the season and enjoy the match!

The Union Hotel
Thistle Hill
Calcutt
Knaresborough
North Yorkshire
HG5 8JL

01423 862084

Multimap
http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=HG5+8JL&countryCode=GB#map=54.00058,-1.49681|14|4&bd=useful_information&loc=GB:53.99937:-1.46759:16|HG5%208JL|HG5%208JL

Website
www.theunionknaresborough.co.uk
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team