PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Vics to play at Alty on Saturday
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Vics to play at Alty on Saturday  (Read 11054 times)

cheeky trucker

Re: Vics to play at Alty on Saturday
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2009, 08:12:34 PM »

Certainly good of you i would however prefer to share Wp than your dump hole >:(

Do you never learn you little p**ck!!! >:(

Despite all the banter, most of it good natured, I for one am truly grateful for this supreme gesture ;)

Last time I checked our forum the seats were on the way out!  Anyone know where we can get a bulk load of bean bags in a hurry? ::)

Not really sure what's going on, hopefully tonights meeting will shed a bit more light on what happens next :-\   Not holding my breath though.

altyusa

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2009, 08:23:53 PM »

Surely no Alty fan is considering going?

I'm pretty sure they will hire the ground for a fixed fee so your money will not go to Alty if so.
Ecky, I'd be surprised if Alty fans went for 2 reasons.  1)  Its Northwich 2)  Who in their right mind would pay to watch Histon again?!  They are truly dreadful to watch.....

RocketDan

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2009, 08:33:58 PM »

can someone tell the lovely people in the bar / snack bar to wack 20p onto the price of everything.

£100 for nothing.

RocketDan

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »

Out of interest, how much will entry be, both adults and children?

i'm guessing it will be at northwich prices.
think it was £12 adults, £5 kids, £10 oap/student

i guess they will pay us a flat fee, including electrictity, use of ground, changing rooms, bar etc.
can't be more than £1000. but thats just speculations.

I take it they are bringing their own stewards.
surely this is breaking some form of health and safety?

Jimbo Alty FC

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2009, 09:06:23 PM »

Fantastic from having a crisis month of fixtures been Cancelled and rearranged for a Pile up at the end of the season with United and Vics money we'll hopefully get the money back on them games that have been cancelled back plus get the money for the rearranged games. My bet is that saturdays attendance shell be lowest at moss lane in years. Still can't hear much thanks coming from the slime why do we bother well done to the Board for getting this negociated i love the smell of money.

Come on Alty , Come on Histon

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »

http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/vics/4050600.Vics_switch_league_date/

I say good news.  Much needed income for us at a difficult time and I hope another club would do that for us.

Hope they're giving us the same rent they are supposed to be giving to Connett (a grand, I believe)?

PS:  And I hope we're getting it up front in view of the Telford situation!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 09:21:34 PM by Saughall Robin »
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

VofD

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »

The ground issue aside vics are the position we were in with a payment schedule to hmrc so as long as they keep to that I guess we shouldn't be too upset at them signing players left right and centre to avoid the drop.

But have they paid telford yet? If not then a transfer embargo should be in place.

Who'd have thought 10 years ago when vics fans were saying football loeague with 3,000 in the VS every week we'd be here today offering them sanctuary?

I do hope we are charging though and getting the money directly out of the gate on the day.

You mean...

...  http://www.network54.com/Forum/75616/thread/977243773/last-977246018/%A3450%2C000+will+be+%A3500%2C000+soon+...+How+you+could+do+with+a+Cup+run+-

and

http://www.network54.com/Forum/75616/thread/977142131/last-977254378/more+money+in+the+coffers+%28VICS%29

:D

Seriously though, i'm glad we're helping them out here. I'm not really a 'jolly old friendly rivalry' type of bloke but this shows a bit of class on hte clubs part. And of course, if we can get a few quid for a rental fee then taht's great. Vics take the gate receipts we, presumably get a fee and all the bar takings.

Ballers,
Are you doing a "HUGH"?

Butty

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2009, 09:31:01 PM »

However, despite all this extra income, what will the state of our lovely pitch be like by the time we have had, roughly 2 games a week on it from now until the end of the season?

flaggerN

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2009, 09:37:24 PM »

I wonder if Macc will lend us the sheep dip to attach to the turnstiles for Saturday ;D ::)

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2009, 10:19:37 PM »

Out of interest, how much will entry be, both adults and children?

i'm guessing it will be at northwich prices.
think it was £12 adults, £5 kids, £10 oap/student

i guess they will pay us a flat fee, including electrictity, use of ground, changing rooms, bar etc.
can't be more than £1000. but thats just speculations.

I take it they are bringing their own stewards.
surely this is breaking some form of health and safety?

There will be quite a few Altyfans present i:e in form of the normal volunteers who keep this club ticking and have been asked by the club to help out i:e Stewards, catering and bar staff etc. Vics will probably supply a few of there own stewards but as they don't know the set up of our ground Afc have to supply some as well. Enjoy your saturday mines been spoilt in away i thought i had another weekend away from football
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 10:22:45 PM by Darren »
@AltyDaz

cheeky trucker

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2009, 10:29:29 PM »

Fantastic from having a crisis month of fixtures been Cancelled and rearranged for a Pile up at the end of the season with United and Vics money we'll hopefully get the money back on them games that have been cancelled back plus get the money for the rearranged games. My bet is that saturdays attendance shell be lowest at moss lane in years. Still can't hear much thanks coming from the slime why do we bother well done to the Board for getting this negociated i love the smell of money.

Schroll up a bit and you'll see that at least I did ;)

Jenga

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2009, 10:39:23 PM »

Certainly good of you i would however prefer to share Wp than your dump hole >:(

We of course not let you play and they you have no team and cant even continue the season.

Sorry but have lost all respect I ever had for you, and that believe me was not much.

With that attitude we should change our mind and let Vics rot in hell.

cheeky trucker

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2009, 10:46:53 PM »

We of course not let you play and they you have no team and cant even continue the season.

Sorry but have lost all respect I ever had for you, and that believe me was not much.

With that attitude we should change our mind and let Vics rot in hell.

But Jenga, you know Mat is a congenital d**khead ;)    ...... How would he know what Moss Lane looks like, he never leaves his bedroom ;D

His opinion counts for nothing, even on the Vics Forum. I'm sure you'll find most self respecting Vics fans will recognise the gesture Alty have made and are genuinely grateful. Mat on the other hand is best ignored or verbally abused, take your choice, he's too thick to notice either way though ;)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 10:50:29 PM by cheeky trucker »

Little CamVic

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2009, 10:51:30 PM »

I can assure Jimbo that we are all (with the obvious exception of MadMat) very grateful to AFC. I would suggest that the lack of communication to this effect is a reflection of our feelings of total despair with the whole situation rather than an inward lack of acknowledgement of the efforts AFC are going to to help us in our hour of need.

That's the second time in a couple of weeks I've been on here expressing my gratitude to your football club!!!

...and Jenga I don't believe for a minute that you ever had any respect for MadMat  ;)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 11:09:16 PM by Little CamVic »

Beez

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »

I dont have any problem with vics playing here on saturday, just as long as we're getting the money up front, im not totally convinced we'll be seeing it otherwise.

I cant make it to oxford on saturday with working overtime in the morning (a rare thing in the civil service) so might have gone if only for something to do if we were getting the gate receipts, dont want to be giving them any money though so wont bother.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 11:02:23 PM by Beez »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Vics to play at Alty on Saturday