PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Victory Soured
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Victory Soured  (Read 5879 times)

Bath Alty

Re: Victory Soured
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 08:55:10 PM »

Does this mean that next year's visit will be segregated?  That's assuming they manage to stay up!

Fcum13

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2008, 09:48:04 PM »

I blame FCum Fans

Mindless idiots

Alty365

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 09:51:39 PM »

I blame FCum Fans

Mindless idiots

YAAAWWWWWWN!

andrewflynn

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 10:10:47 PM »

I blame FCum Fans

Mindless idiots

get a life and stick to your own forum.

Bath Alty

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2008, 10:11:45 PM »

Did we ever get anything formal from Utd in the way of apology or compensation?  PR opportunity for Woking - we managed something even Man United couldn't do - take reponsibility for our "fans" behaviour and do the right thing - even though they are mindless idiots and we want them nowhere near our club etc.

Can't help but feel there are some clubs who would do this - eg Grays and I would like to think we would too, although i hope it never comes to that.

AltySi

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 10:22:36 PM »

I blame FCum Fans

Mindless idiots

Prick

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 12:05:08 AM »

Wonder if the coaches carry CCTV ? Just why.. I mean what would you get from doing that.. ?

They have done it as some kind of 'payback' for us having the gaul to stand in their end and sing.

Good to learn that Asterix is an Alty supporter and was at Woking yesterday.....
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2008, 10:46:47 AM »

I blame FCum Fans

Mindless idiots

I do too hired thugs
ParkINson's red and white army

thegazelle

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2008, 11:20:15 AM »

Qote from the woking site

I seem to remember that it was par for the course for their supporters to chuck whatever they could lay their hands on at our coach leaving Altrincham - bricks, railway sleepers - they weren't fussy. Of course, I am not saying this justifies doing it to their coach but just jogging people's memories that they aren't adverse to a bit of brick throwing themselves.

whats that all about then i cant believe its true!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alty365

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2008, 11:23:09 AM »

I seem to remember that it was par for the course for their supporters to chuck whatever they could lay their hands on at our coach leaving Altrincham - bricks, railway sleepers - they weren't fussy. Of course, I am not saying this justifies doing it to their coach but just jogging people's memories that they aren't adverse to a bit of brick throwing themselves.

That's the biggest load of absolute b*ll*cks I have read for some time.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 11:49:44 AM »

Did we drag them there from the nearest railway line with our teeth?

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 11:56:07 AM »

Think we're in danger of confusing here what actually happened at weekend with some ficticious justification ritual, aren't we?  ::)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

andrewflynn

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 12:00:40 PM »

Did we drag them there from the nearest railway line with our teeth?

no, i think we bottled them first obviously.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 12:04:19 PM by andreas. »

thegazelle

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 12:01:43 PM »

We only used to throw things at the wigan coaches and they got promoted in 1978 so i find it unlikely that woking have ever come under heavy fire whislt exiting moss lane. mind you, did i read about an unsavoury incident with some garden refuse and a householder on stamford park road against vics last year.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 12:03:59 PM »

We only used to throw things at the wigan coaches and they got promoted in 1978 so i find it unlikely that woking have ever come under heavy fire whislt exiting moss lane. mind you, did i read about an unsavoury incident with some garden refuse and a householder on stamford park road against vics last year.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and the Gazelle condem any acts of fly tipping with the upmost disgust
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Victory Soured