PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Salisburys 10 Clowns...
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Salisburys 10 Clowns...  (Read 4506 times)

baldrick

Re: Salisburys 10 Clowns...
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 12:51:39 PM »

As Lemmy once said "Don't let the bastards grind you down" If they read this thread they will see how it annoys some of us and do it again next time.

DaveT SCFC

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 02:05:09 PM »

A handful of our fans (one of whom got a well overdue slap off another Whites fan on the way home) sang anti-Alty songs, same as a handful of yours spent much of 2nd half facing the away end calling us Southern w*****s. It happens. If our roles are reversed next season, I'm certain youl'll be singing 'going down with the ......'  You hear it everywhere.

Good luck in your last 2 games. Enjoyed our day out in Manc/Alty (up to half time anyway).

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 02:07:33 PM by DaveT SCFC »

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 02:18:49 PM »

Its football, it happens, its no big deal is it. There was no fighting, racial abuse, missile throwing etc, so to me no problem. Every team, including ours has the odd loose cannon, especially when the pressure is on.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Longman

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 02:26:55 PM »

It's football, it's terrace banter.

It's part of the game.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 08:35:51 AM »

UC you know what this thread is meaning but you are just being your usual self but I expect nothing different. I don't think you are stupid enough to not know the difference between playing Histon, Salisbury or Torquay compared to playing Northwich, Macc or FGR...

Tensions were high yesterday with 'fans' at Altrincham and the last thing you need is for 10 idiots to be singing going down when nothing had been said to them all game.... Why bother when you have travelled 4hrs to taunt the home fans. Personally if the lad in the white cap had a got a slap at the end of the game then it would have been justified and the fans who were taunting would have deserved it.

Just like if I had gone to a game and taunted away fans knowing it was pressure situation I would have expected to get a leathering outside if I was singing \ shouting anything..

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 07:01:33 PM »

I think some people need to see a dermatological expert as their skin is rather more porous than it should be.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Salisburys 10 Clowns...