PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Salisburys 10 Clowns...
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Salisburys 10 Clowns...  (Read 4507 times)

alty4eva

Salisburys 10 Clowns...
« on: April 12, 2008, 07:06:40 PM »

No need at all to taunt the Alty fans with going down.  You could have just enjoyed your day out.  Emotions were running high today. you could have had no complaints if you had a welcoming committee waiting for u outside the away gates.

Totally uncalled for.

joe

Re: Salisburys 10 Clowns...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 07:28:44 PM »

No need at all to taunt the Alty fans with going down.  You could have just enjoyed your day out.  Emotions were running high today. you could have had no complaints if you had a welcoming committee waiting for u outside the away gates.

Totally uncalled for.

There was no welcoming committee because that is not what Altrincham are about. The Salisbury fans basically made a fool of themselves and were quite annoying but so are most away fans. More important is the three ponts we took off them.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 10:22:03 PM »

I saw some commotion on the way to my Grans at the top of Moss Lane with the pillock in the cap, he was with a mate and was, from what I can gather whilst in queing traffic, hurling abuse at some younger lads (late teens) in front of them. To their credit they told him to do one, after a couple of face to face obsceneties,if it'd been any of the older crew im afraid to say i think he might of got a slap or two, knob head. Why come this far to watch your team and be a pillock ?

altyf

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 09:39:46 AM »

I saw some commotion on the way to my Grans at the top of Moss Lane with the pillock in the cap, he was with a mate and was, from what I can gather whilst in queing traffic, hurling abuse at some younger lads (late teens) in front of them. To their credit they told him to do one, after a couple of face to face obsceneties,if it'd been any of the older crew im afraid to say i think he might of got a slap or two, knob head. Why come this far to watch your team and be a pillock ?

Exactly...why travel 3-4 hours just to make a fool of yourself...one of the great things about alty fans is that our vocal support is all directed at the players, and we are surely one of the only clubs that don't sing songs like "can you here the salisbury sing" so as not to look rather stupid when we let in a goal (as their fans did yesterday).

seasonticket

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 09:46:42 AM »

Mr Moss Lane Man could you possibly tell me where I have often heard a song about hating Northwich Victoria and Macclesfield. I am certain it was at Moss Lane, even when neither of those two were playing. Could that have been to inspire our players??????

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 09:57:19 AM »

we do indeed sing them songs season ticket but I have never known us to sing 'GOING DOWN' to anyone, truly came back and bit them on the ass regarding the game. Why not sing about your own bloody team, Northwich and Macc are our rivals, we wouldnt go to Stafford and start singing going down.

altyf

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 10:15:29 AM »

Mr Moss Lane Man could you possibly tell me where I have often heard a song about hating Northwich Victoria and Macclesfield. I am certain it was at Moss Lane, even when neither of those two were playing. Could that have been to inspire our players??????

Missed the point completely...

baldrick

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 10:50:16 AM »

There was a little prat standing next to me abusing their goalkeeper before the game. The keeper retaliated by asking him if his mum knew he was here. Excelent put down. These things are only done to upset people. This thread suggests it worked (for some)

markecky

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 10:53:34 AM »

Could you have missd the point more?

I'd expect Norhwich/Macc/Witton/Runcron to revel in our relegation, sing songs about it, rejoice it.  Its part of football.

I think the point is that there is no history between Alty and Salisbury therefore no need whatsoever.

Jezza

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 10:58:58 AM »

songs about vics and macc are part of our heritage and say a lot about our pride in our team.

I think when the players hear these familiar songs coming loudly from the Golf Rd it will raise a smile and inspire them whoever we are playing...we are reminding the players of our pride and traditions.

Singing pi$$ taking songs at the opposition only inspire them and nearly always come back to bite you on your botty cheeks..

When we play viocs/macc it becomes all out warfare with both sets of fans letting their fans know how much the other side is hated and how important all out dediication and fighting to death isf necessary is.

Looking forward to when salisbury come to Moss Lane next year desperatly needing a win to lift them off the bottom.

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 12:00:24 PM »

Precious Alty fans in rvals hurling abuse shocker

markecky

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 12:16:19 PM »

Precious Alty fans in rvals hurling abuse shocker

Are Salisbury rivals then?

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 12:26:02 PM »

Do they play in the same league? Were they playing us yesterday? Tell me the difference between that and Altrincham fans chanting "Colin Peake you're a w****r" for ninety minutes.

markecky

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »

Colin Peake is a man who tried to relegate our club with a campaign of emails and legal threats.  He certainly is a rival of our football club.

You're just being controversial for the sake of it again.

Do we have the same atmosphere against Histon as we do against Northwich just because we play in the same league?

You been watching football long enough to know exactly what this thread means.

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 12:50:06 PM »

just because i don't agree with you doesn't mean i'm trying to be controversial, i just get a bit tired of some altrincham fans being precious because not everyone in the football world understands what a famous, loving and sensitive club we are.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Salisburys 10 Clowns...